Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FA's Outfit Design Services [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@FallingArtist Thank you in advance! I’ll send my payment right away

Username: Rvan
Apparel slots: Max {10} Min {3}
Dragon id: 58476884
Lore or details if applicable: N/a
Other limitations: N/a, also ignore the outfit she currently has on :)
Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum: Posted in the forum please
Payment: 15g
@FallingArtist Thank you in advance! I’ll send my payment right away

Username: Rvan
Apparel slots: Max {10} Min {3}
Dragon id: 58476884
Lore or details if applicable: N/a
Other limitations: N/a, also ignore the outfit she currently has on :)
Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum: Posted in the forum please
Payment: 15g
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Rvan
lightning primal eyes are one of my favs and she's lovely!!! I ran with that and I think with this outfit she'd make a great flight rep
Fitres

What do you think???
@Rvan
lightning primal eyes are one of my favs and she's lovely!!! I ran with that and I think with this outfit she'd make a great flight rep
Fitres

What do you think???
1t5KICZ.png
@FallingArtist
Username: MasterMmmm
Apparel slots: Max {20} Min {5}
Dragon id: 60800875
Lore or details if applicable: I don't have lore
Other limitations: please use a lot of yellow
Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum: pm
Payment: 10kt
@FallingArtist
Username: MasterMmmm
Apparel slots: Max {20} Min {5}
Dragon id: 60800875
Lore or details if applicable: I don't have lore
Other limitations: please use a lot of yellow
Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum: pm
Payment: 10kt
@FallingArtist Oooo, thank you so much! She’s wonderful, I’ll go save that outfit :D
@FallingArtist Oooo, thank you so much! She’s wonderful, I’ll go save that outfit :D
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@MasterMmmm one very dapper very yellow gent. (tbh i had a whole other outfit made bc i first read it as please [i]don't[/i] use yellow so I had one that was all greens and reds and i was going to post it when i reread your request [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]) [outfit=1195178] what do you think???
@MasterMmmm
one very dapper very yellow gent.
(tbh i had a whole other outfit made bc i first read it as please don't use yellow so I had one that was all greens and reds and i was going to post it when i reread your request )
Volyno

what do you think???
1t5KICZ.png
@FallingArtist
Username: EvilCopepod
Apparel slots: Max {7} Min {4}
Dragon id:60014381
Lore or details if applicable:I'd like some deep red in the outfit. But this is a preference, not necessary.
Other limitations: No retired apparel piece over 150g in the AH and and not to have the filigree gem on his head covered.
Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum
Payment:Swinging chandelier, bloodscale shoulderguard, frog's breastplate, autumn woodwing
@FallingArtist
Username: EvilCopepod
Apparel slots: Max {7} Min {4}
Dragon id:60014381
Lore or details if applicable:I'd like some deep red in the outfit. But this is a preference, not necessary.
Other limitations: No retired apparel piece over 150g in the AH and and not to have the filigree gem on his head covered.
Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum
Payment:Swinging chandelier, bloodscale shoulderguard, frog's breastplate, autumn woodwing
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@FallingArtist
Very yellow 10/10
@FallingArtist
Very yellow 10/10
@EvilCopepod
I really love the subtlety of the filigree and I tried my best to use apparel that will best frame and highlight it!

What do you think???
@EvilCopepod
I really love the subtlety of the filigree and I tried my best to use apparel that will best frame and highlight it!

What do you think???
1t5KICZ.png
@fallingartist
WOW!!!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING
I especially love how youleft the red on the middle of his body visible! Thanks so much!
@fallingartist
WOW!!!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING
I especially love how youleft the red on the middle of his body visible! Thanks so much!
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
[center][emoji=gold crown size=1] [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1] [emoji=pirate hat size=1][/center]
1t5KICZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7