Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]300+ Familiars for Shrooms!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
@Area51raider
I need a springfoot bilworper too if there is anything else you want to trade!
@Area51raider
I need a springfoot bilworper too if there is anything else you want to trade!
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod
Would a zephyr and frigid gem guardian work?
@EvilCopepod
Would a zephyr and frigid gem guardian work?
Sin-t-tulohuhuiiuiu.png
@Area51raider

That's a bit of a price difference, a single springfoot bilworper is at 25 gems on the AH
@Area51raider

That's a bit of a price difference, a single springfoot bilworper is at 25 gems on the AH
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod
Oh okay! ^^'
What did you have for it?
@EvilCopepod
Oh okay! ^^'
What did you have for it?
Sin-t-tulohuhuiiuiu.png
@Area51raider How about for these two? [item=Petalwing Peryton]- 14g [item=Mimic buttersnake]-10g
@Area51raider
How about for these two?
Petalwing Peryton - 14g
Mimic Buttersnake -10g
@EvilCopepod
Did you have anything else?
@EvilCopepod
Did you have anything else?
Sin-t-tulohuhuiiuiu.png
@Area51raider They're on the front page in a photo, but here are a few with the prices next to them. let me know if you are interested in any of these/which ones to add up to 25 g [item=giant white toridae]-15g [item=marbled jester]-5g [item=travelling garden]-10g [item=banshee brooch]-10g [item=glassbound gustvul]-20g
@Area51raider
They're on the front page in a photo, but here are a few with the prices next to them. let me know if you are interested in any of these/which ones to add up to 25 g
Giant White Toridae -15g
Marbled Jester -5g
Travelling Garden -10g
Banshee Brooch -10g
Glassbound Gustvul -20g
@EvilCopepod
'll just take your first offer! ^^
Feel free to set a CR! ^^
@EvilCopepod
'll just take your first offer! ^^
Feel free to set a CR! ^^
Sin-t-tulohuhuiiuiu.png
Bump
Bump
@EvilCopepod Would you like [item=rat king] + 99 Sprockets for the [item = roundhorn Melprin], [item= everburn Tangle] and [item=mindless Flight]?
@EvilCopepod
Would you like Rat King + 99 Sprockets for the Roundhorn Melprin , Everburn Tangle and Mindless Flight ?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23