Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]300+ Familiars for Shrooms!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
@evilcopepod Are you willing to trade your roundhorn melprin for sprockets and if so how many would you want?
@evilcopepod Are you willing to trade your roundhorn melprin for sprockets and if so how many would you want?
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@Kalia
That works for me, I'll set up the CR!
@MaribelEmerson
Sorry. The Roundhorn Melprin just got an offer.
@Kalia
That works for me, I'll set up the CR!
@MaribelEmerson
Sorry. The Roundhorn Melprin just got an offer.
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
Update: [item=frosttangle strangler][item=treehorn wolpertinger][item=workshop monitor]
Update:
Frosttangle Strangler Treehorn Wolpertinger Workshop Monitor
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod
Oooo, 50 Sprocket for your Treehorn Wolpertinger?
@EvilCopepod
Oooo, 50 Sprocket for your Treehorn Wolpertinger?
Feel free to ping me in any forum posts, whether I'm offering dragons or you just think there's something I might like! I am very forgetful without pings. | Wishlist
a.png
@HabitRabbit
Sounds good! I'll set up the CR!
@HabitRabbit
Sounds good! I'll set up the CR!
@EvilCopepod

SO MANY RARE FAMILIARS!!! How many charged sprockets are ya looking for the Quetzeel?
@EvilCopepod

SO MANY RARE FAMILIARS!!! How many charged sprockets are ya looking for the Quetzeel?
Hatchery.png Temporal-Rifters-for-siggy.png
@SnowFrost620
Well, it looks like LAH for the quetzeel is 324 gem and the conversion seems to be 2:1 for fc and gems

So how about 648 sprockets?
@SnowFrost620
Well, it looks like LAH for the quetzeel is 324 gem and the conversion seems to be 2:1 for fc and gems

So how about 648 sprockets?
@EvilCopepod

Okie dokie! 648 it is, I'll take it! :D
@EvilCopepod

Okie dokie! 648 it is, I'll take it! :D
Hatchery.png Temporal-Rifters-for-siggy.png
@snowfrost620
Alright! I'll set up the CR!
@snowfrost620
Alright! I'll set up the CR!
UPDATE: [item=deeprealm hunter][item=rainbowfeather thief][item=long-crested hippogriff][item=motley marionette][item=witherbough warlock][item=maren sorceress][item=eye of talona][item=war smith]
UPDATE:
Deeprealm Hunter Rainbowfeather Thief Long-Crested Hippogriff Motley Marionette Witherbough Warlock Maren Sorceress Eye of Talona War Smith
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23