Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dappervolk Shop ~Sold out~
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Valsharah

Yup ill add you now ^^
@Valsharah

Yup ill add you now ^^
@Ombrez

Can I be added to your pinglist?

Also would FR KS cloudy wings be of any interest? If so, what would you value it at? LAH is a bit hilarious though xD

Mostly interested in dragon set so would possible 1:1 be of interest or only interested if there at least some gems in the deal? (saw you mention partial payment but figure ask since KS)
also are usermade accents of any interest at all?
@Ombrez

Can I be added to your pinglist?

Also would FR KS cloudy wings be of any interest? If so, what would you value it at? LAH is a bit hilarious though xD

Mostly interested in dragon set so would possible 1:1 be of interest or only interested if there at least some gems in the deal? (saw you mention partial payment but figure ask since KS)
also are usermade accents of any interest at all?
Exciting news everyone! June 21st is the official release date for Dappervolk! On June 15th I'll be finalizing all offers and getting ready to deliver on the launch day by sending out PMs confirming details etc ^^

Reminder I'm taking offers now and updated the post with AB prices ^^
@LethalLulu
@Scifur
@mrgbmommy
@Zac
@PepperClove
@knight
@MidnightLady05
@Etherium
@Herbo
@Keyoto
@Dreyrugr
@Capellith
@sakanapanda
@Fioreth
@pooses
@Yumegari
@final
@Mahalo
@Valsharah
@chocomonster
@IrishCherries
Exciting news everyone! June 21st is the official release date for Dappervolk! On June 15th I'll be finalizing all offers and getting ready to deliver on the launch day by sending out PMs confirming details etc ^^

Reminder I'm taking offers now and updated the post with AB prices ^^
@LethalLulu
@Scifur
@mrgbmommy
@Zac
@PepperClove
@knight
@MidnightLady05
@Etherium
@Herbo
@Keyoto
@Dreyrugr
@Capellith
@sakanapanda
@Fioreth
@pooses
@Yumegari
@final
@Mahalo
@Valsharah
@chocomonster
@IrishCherries
@Ombrez When do you want the autobuy by? I have things I can sell by the week before launch just not right this second. I have a full sprite set as well as 99 noc eggs I can work on selling for pure, other first year things and old gen 1's (including primals and 5 & 6 digit). I am looking for kickstarter pets most of all.
@Ombrez When do you want the autobuy by? I have things I can sell by the week before launch just not right this second. I have a full sprite set as well as 99 noc eggs I can work on selling for pure, other first year things and old gen 1's (including primals and 5 & 6 digit). I am looking for kickstarter pets most of all.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
[quote name="MidnightLady05" date="2020-04-27 19:27:46" ] @/Ombrez When do you want the autobuy by? I have things I can sell by the week before launch just not right this second. I have a full sprite set as well as 99 noc eggs I can work on selling for pure, other first year things and old gen 1's (including primals and 5 & 6 digit). I am looking for kickstarter pets most of all. [/quote] seconded, since I don't have the gems rn, but will most likely have enough for one of the kickstarter pets within a few weeks!
MidnightLady05 wrote on 2020-04-27 19:27:46:
@/Ombrez When do you want the autobuy by? I have things I can sell by the week before launch just not right this second. I have a full sprite set as well as 99 noc eggs I can work on selling for pure, other first year things and old gen 1's (including primals and 5 & 6 digit). I am looking for kickstarter pets most of all.

seconded, since I don't have the gems rn, but will most likely have enough for one of the kickstarter pets within a few weeks!
OTXJQ9a.png

cappy/capellith
she/her • FR+2
g1 saleswishlist
@MidnightLady05
@Capellith

As long as you have the currency by launch for the trade (I'm not going to except any currency until I can trade the items)

Edit: I may even wait a bit after launch if people need more time.. the launch date I state if is for people that wanted pets with low ID

I will look at oldies, and anything retired especially sprites and higher value things ^^... if the trade is juicy enough I may let a AB with mixed
@MidnightLady05
@Capellith

As long as you have the currency by launch for the trade (I'm not going to except any currency until I can trade the items)

Edit: I may even wait a bit after launch if people need more time.. the launch date I state if is for people that wanted pets with low ID

I will look at oldies, and anything retired especially sprites and higher value things ^^... if the trade is juicy enough I may let a AB with mixed
can i offer 2.5kg for the dragon wings?
can i offer 2.5kg for the dragon wings?
Childish Imps
Accent preorders
BtIXQom.gif Sci's Art Shop
Wishlist
Tumblr
+15 of FR time
1. Pinglist please ^^
and
2. Can I offer in USD?
If not, I'd like to offer 7kg for the Obsidian Background and the Jewels Post Border.

I'll try to get together more though so I can buy them both at full price or just under full price. What's the lowest you'd go?

@Ombrez
1. Pinglist please ^^
and
2. Can I offer in USD?
If not, I'd like to offer 7kg for the Obsidian Background and the Jewels Post Border.

I'll try to get together more though so I can buy them both at full price or just under full price. What's the lowest you'd go?

@Ombrez
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@Ombrez
Add me to the pinglist, please.
@Ombrez
Add me to the pinglist, please.
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
Can I buy the Obsidian Wings and Tail for 5kg each?
Can I buy the Obsidian Wings and Tail for 5kg each?
1 2 3 4 5 6