Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dappervolk Shop ~Sold out~
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi guys! Only a few more items left and ill be wrapping up the shop.
For all who have already brought items could I please ask that you PM with the titled 'Dappervolk Trade Info' stating your Dappervolk ID (if you don't have one yet thats fine just say so) what you have brought and what you are trading. Sorry if its a tad inconvent I just want to make sure all my notes are correct and I'm all ready for the trades in June <3

@LethalLulu
@Scifur
@mrgbmommy
@Zac
@PepperClove
@knight
@MidnightLady05
@Etherium
@Herbo
@Keyoto
@Dreyrugr
@Capellith
@sakanapanda
@Fioreth
@pooses
@Yumegari
@final
@Mahalo
@Valsharah
@chocomonster
@IrishCherries
@Lilt
@Dykstra
@Law
@BraveEguana
@Kkarma
@WangGae
@banescale
Hi guys! Only a few more items left and ill be wrapping up the shop.
For all who have already brought items could I please ask that you PM with the titled 'Dappervolk Trade Info' stating your Dappervolk ID (if you don't have one yet thats fine just say so) what you have brought and what you are trading. Sorry if its a tad inconvent I just want to make sure all my notes are correct and I'm all ready for the trades in June <3

@LethalLulu
@Scifur
@mrgbmommy
@Zac
@PepperClove
@knight
@MidnightLady05
@Etherium
@Herbo
@Keyoto
@Dreyrugr
@Capellith
@sakanapanda
@Fioreth
@pooses
@Yumegari
@final
@Mahalo
@Valsharah
@chocomonster
@IrishCherries
@Lilt
@Dykstra
@Law
@BraveEguana
@Kkarma
@WangGae
@banescale
@Ombrez - I think you may have pinged someone wrong - it happens a lot more than I care to admit honestly, but I do NOT have a Dappervolk or whatever is going on here
@Ombrez - I think you may have pinged someone wrong - it happens a lot more than I care to admit honestly, but I do NOT have a Dappervolk or whatever is going on here
@Sienna

My error lol supposed to be sienne, very sorry ^^
@Sienna

My error lol supposed to be sienne, very sorry ^^
It kinda happens a LOT.
It kinda happens a LOT.
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne - *waves* Was wondering who got hit by the Sienna mistake this time hahahaha

@Ombrez - No worries! Just didn't want someone missing a Ping!
@Sienne - *waves* Was wondering who got hit by the Sienna mistake this time hahahaha

@Ombrez - No worries! Just didn't want someone missing a Ping!
It's now getting close to Dappervolk launch! Right now I'm just checking in on all that I've organized trades with and stating some more info and showing that I'm still here awaiting our trades.

Just a few things, if you want to withdraw, edit or need more item to gather your trade please don't hesitate to talk to me.

About the trade:
Before the 21st I'd ask that your oneway CRs are sent with your trade and ready to be excepted. Under no circumstances will i except any CRs until I've sent the DV items. I'd prefer seeing all the CRs earlier than later (e.g a few hours before launch at the lastest) so I can just jump on DV at launch and quickly send everything off

Also I hope all are doing well as I know the world has been hit hard with alot as of late, I wish all are managing through this<3

~Deleted Pinglist~
It's now getting close to Dappervolk launch! Right now I'm just checking in on all that I've organized trades with and stating some more info and showing that I'm still here awaiting our trades.

Just a few things, if you want to withdraw, edit or need more item to gather your trade please don't hesitate to talk to me.

About the trade:
Before the 21st I'd ask that your oneway CRs are sent with your trade and ready to be excepted. Under no circumstances will i except any CRs until I've sent the DV items. I'd prefer seeing all the CRs earlier than later (e.g a few hours before launch at the lastest) so I can just jump on DV at launch and quickly send everything off

Also I hope all are doing well as I know the world has been hit hard with alot as of late, I wish all are managing through this<3

~Deleted Pinglist~
Ahhh so excited >.<
(I didn't fully understand - do we send the CRs now?)
Ahhh so excited >.<
(I didn't fully understand - do we send the CRs now?)
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@BraveEguana

Its really just a prompt to start thinking about sending them (more for people that are still saving and gathering their things together ready for trade) and to also remind people early if they arent online often, they could send them early and not have to worry about it later etc.

Basically send the CRs whenever you want, but ideally a few hours before launch ^-^
@BraveEguana

Its really just a prompt to start thinking about sending them (more for people that are still saving and gathering their things together ready for trade) and to also remind people early if they arent online often, they could send them early and not have to worry about it later etc.

Basically send the CRs whenever you want, but ideally a few hours before launch ^-^
Okidoki, thanks for clearing that up! I'll send it on the 21st then!
Okidoki, thanks for clearing that up! I'll send it on the 21st then!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Thank you to all that have send your CRs already! It' now just a few hours until launch and I'm sure we are all excited to get your things.

This will be my last general contact (unless you contact me or if a problem arises) for the trades, at launch ill log in, send the items you have all traded for prioritizing trades with pet items first so people that want to hatch as soon as possible can then approve your CRs if i haven't had permission already to

Now I wish you all the best luck with your Dappervolk adventures <3

~Pinglist was here~
Thank you to all that have send your CRs already! It' now just a few hours until launch and I'm sure we are all excited to get your things.

This will be my last general contact (unless you contact me or if a problem arises) for the trades, at launch ill log in, send the items you have all traded for prioritizing trades with pet items first so people that want to hatch as soon as possible can then approve your CRs if i haven't had permission already to

Now I wish you all the best luck with your Dappervolk adventures <3

~Pinglist was here~
1 2 3 4 5 6