Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] coli grinding & levelling
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
@yall
Roughly how many battle per hour can you do, in the 20kt tier and 25kt tier? And can I be on your grinding pinglist?
@yall
Roughly how many battle per hour can you do, in the 20kt tier and 25kt tier? And can I be on your grinding pinglist?

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@starmates

hi! yep, 20kt/g means 20,000 treasure or 20 gems. no preference, i'm fine with whichever currency.

sure thing! i'll add you to the waitlist and it'll probably be done tomorrow since i need to head off soon.

@yaooo

i think it's roughly 200 battles, it just depends on how distracted i end up being.

sure thing, i can add you now.

@starmates

hi! yep, 20kt/g means 20,000 treasure or 20 gems. no preference, i'm fine with whichever currency.

sure thing! i'll add you to the waitlist and it'll probably be done tomorrow since i need to head off soon.

@yaooo

i think it's roughly 200 battles, it just depends on how distracted i end up being.

sure thing, i can add you now.

@yall

Thanks for answering my question. In that case, can I buy some grinding from you?

festival or regular grinding: regular
venue: blooming grove and thunderhead Savannah
number of battles: 100 each

And, can I do Crystalline gala fest pre order? It will be 200 battles in Crystal Pools.
@yall

Thanks for answering my question. In that case, can I buy some grinding from you?

venue: blooming grove and thunderhead Savannah
number of battles: 100 each

And, can I do Crystalline gala fest pre order? It will be 200 battles in Crystal Pools.

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@yall that sounds perfect! I thought so but I'm still learning lingo/conversion LOL! That's totally fine for tomorrow I'm not in a rush :D Just appreciate some help grinding venues I need (carpal tunnel LOL) so having extra help is awesome :D
@yall that sounds perfect! I thought so but I'm still learning lingo/conversion LOL! That's totally fine for tomorrow I'm not in a rush :D Just appreciate some help grinding venues I need (carpal tunnel LOL) so having extra help is awesome :D

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@yaooo

no problem!

sure thing, i'll add you to the regular waitlist as well as the fest waitlist. =)
@yaooo

no problem!

sure thing, i'll add you to the regular waitlist as well as the fest waitlist. =)
Festival or regular grinding: Festival
venue: undecided, will update closer to festival
number of battles: 200
Festival or regular grinding: Festival
venue: undecided, will update closer to festival
@Espoir @Mystyic @yaooo

hey there, slots for coli grinding are open again.
@Espoir @Mystyic @yaooo

hey there, slots for coli grinding are open again.
venue: blooming grove

Also crystal pools for my festival grinding please
venue: blooming grove

Also crystal pools for my festival grinding please
@Mystyic

sure thing, i'll add you to the waitlist and add that venue to your fest waitlist order.
@Mystyic

sure thing, i'll add you to the waitlist and add that venue to your fest waitlist order.
Can I get another 200 battles regular grinding?

Festival or regular grinding: Regular
venue: Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal
number of battles: 100 each please
Can I get another 200 battles regular grinding?

Festival or regular grinding: Regular
venue: Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal
number of battles: 100 each please
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161