Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | selling umas: updated
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@mizpah woof it's hard to let go of festival traveller because its such a beautiful skin, but those gems call to me u_u, i couldnt seperate from trinket seller for the price sorry, but i'd be happy to take 1.5kg for the unspoken if that's appealing ;^0
@mizpah woof it's hard to let go of festival traveller because its such a beautiful skin, but those gems call to me u_u, i couldnt seperate from trinket seller for the price sorry, but i'd be happy to take 1.5kg for the unspoken if that's appealing ;^0
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@iodine

that is very appealing! unfortunately I'm going to have to pass on The Unspoken for now. I need to try and keep my impulse spending to a minimum, and I dont have a dragon for it at the moment. u_u;

and not being able to part with Trinket Seller is completely understandable! Its a gorgeous accent, and i kind of expected you wouldn't bite on my offer, so no worries! maybe if its still here when i get a bit more gems, i'll offer again. ;^) though maybe i can pique your interest with a trade instead! if you wanna take a peek at my stash here. lol!

either way, i'm more than happy to take Festival Traveller off your hands for 2kg! just send a CR or PA my way at any time and i'll get to it asap! ♥♥♥

(oof, this got a bit long, yeah? sorry about that! you've been very pleasant to talk and barter with so i apologize for the long message. u_u )
@iodine

that is very appealing! unfortunately I'm going to have to pass on The Unspoken for now. I need to try and keep my impulse spending to a minimum, and I dont have a dragon for it at the moment. u_u;

and not being able to part with Trinket Seller is completely understandable! Its a gorgeous accent, and i kind of expected you wouldn't bite on my offer, so no worries! maybe if its still here when i get a bit more gems, i'll offer again. ;^) though maybe i can pique your interest with a trade instead! if you wanna take a peek at my stash here. lol!

either way, i'm more than happy to take Festival Traveller off your hands for 2kg! just send a CR or PA my way at any time and i'll get to it asap! ♥♥♥

(oof, this got a bit long, yeah? sorry about that! you've been very pleasant to talk and barter with so i apologize for the long message. u_u )
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@Iodine hello! i apologize for any repeats, but how much are you looking for these four? thank you!

@Iodine hello! i apologize for any repeats, but how much are you looking for these four? thank you!

Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@mizpah no prob! i wish i had your restraint, i try to keep up with all the fantastic accents always coming out and end up with not enough dragons to wear them ahaha

nothing caught my eye sorry! u_u,, mostly prowling for gems so i dont just keep adding to the growing hoard LMAO. same to you, and i'll send that cr over soon!

@Alphazi
the unspoken - 1.6kg
desert flower - 1.4kg
no type of story - offer!
serpentine seraphim - no clue! there were only 8 printed copies, so another offer situation
@mizpah no prob! i wish i had your restraint, i try to keep up with all the fantastic accents always coming out and end up with not enough dragons to wear them ahaha

nothing caught my eye sorry! u_u,, mostly prowling for gems so i dont just keep adding to the growing hoard LMAO. same to you, and i'll send that cr over soon!

@Alphazi
the unspoken - 1.6kg
desert flower - 1.4kg
no type of story - offer!
serpentine seraphim - no clue! there were only 8 printed copies, so another offer situation
@Iodine thank you for the prices! i'm really horrible with price offers, im sorry.... would 2kg be acceptable for serpentine seraphim?
@Iodine thank you for the prices! i'm really horrible with price offers, im sorry.... would 2kg be acceptable for serpentine seraphim?
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Iodine

sorry if these were already bought, how much would you be looking for for
@Iodine

sorry if these were already bought, how much would you be looking for for
image.png flightless bird, jealous, weeping
» lore
» wishlist
» about
@Alphazi thats a fair offer dw! but im thinking i might want to hold onto it for a bit longer since i havent gotten the chance to play with it yet, i can ping you if i wanna get rid of it for certain in the near future though :0

@persimmons 1kg for dentition and uhhh dont know about carnassial! its the recolour i actually wanna keep so not super big on selling it rn unless i get an irrefutable offer which i rly dont expect to haha. but yeah, happy to let go of dentition!
@Alphazi thats a fair offer dw! but im thinking i might want to hold onto it for a bit longer since i havent gotten the chance to play with it yet, i can ping you if i wanna get rid of it for certain in the near future though :0

@persimmons 1kg for dentition and uhhh dont know about carnassial! its the recolour i actually wanna keep so not super big on selling it rn unless i get an irrefutable offer which i rly dont expect to haha. but yeah, happy to let go of dentition!
@Iodine that works for me! thank you ^u^ i appreciate it a lot!
@Iodine that works for me! thank you ^u^ i appreciate it a lot!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Iodine

hey, sorry to bother you again! is bring me to life still available, and if it is would you be interested in another copy of carnassial as partial payment?

@Iodine

hey, sorry to bother you again! is bring me to life still available, and if it is would you be interested in another copy of carnassial as partial payment?

image.png flightless bird, jealous, weeping
» lore
» wishlist
» about
@persimmons still available! no though ahaha, i wouldnt really have any need for a second copy of a skin

@cuelebre getting back to you from your pm uou
PEITTO - 2.5kg
HIILA - probably the same @ 2.5kg or a little lower since that's what it's at at LAH, but it's something im preddy attached to
@persimmons still available! no though ahaha, i wouldnt really have any need for a second copy of a skin

@cuelebre getting back to you from your pm uou
PEITTO - 2.5kg
HIILA - probably the same @ 2.5kg or a little lower since that's what it's at at LAH, but it's something im preddy attached to
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15