Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wryfox's Shop - Hibernal Den, Coli, etc!
1 2 3
@wryfox I'll buy the Carnaval Tulips, Chewy Tentacle, Squirming Tentacle, Algaestrider, and Bicolor Petunia for treasure, please!
@wryfox I'll buy the Carnaval Tulips, Chewy Tentacle, Squirming Tentacle, Algaestrider, and Bicolor Petunia for treasure, please!
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@wryfox

hi! would i be able to buy all of your available meat stacks for gems?
@wryfox

hi! would i be able to buy all of your available meat stacks for gems?
v6C5M8v.png sometimes looking for:
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
@glacevoleur

Sure thing! I've set up the trade, the total comes to 60,000 treasure. I have set up the crossroads, just let me know if you need anything changed.

@wub

Yep! Just so you're aware because I haven't gotten a chance to update the thread, but the stack of snowfall elk ears and the stack of elk ears have both already been bought out, which would bring the total up to 182 gems. I've set up the crossroads, but please let me know if you need anything changed!
@glacevoleur

Sure thing! I've set up the trade, the total comes to 60,000 treasure. I have set up the crossroads, just let me know if you need anything changed.

@wub

Yep! Just so you're aware because I haven't gotten a chance to update the thread, but the stack of snowfall elk ears and the stack of elk ears have both already been bought out, which would bring the total up to 182 gems. I've set up the crossroads, but please let me know if you need anything changed!
tumblr_inline_rs0atyDMoZ1xx63wy_500.png
@wryfox Please may I buy a stack of Bicolor Petunia, Deepwater Construtor, Algaestrider, Carnaval Tulip, Petalwing Matriarch, Sentinel Fish, and Squirming Tentacle? I will be paying in gems.
@wryfox Please may I buy a stack of Bicolor Petunia, Deepwater Construtor, Algaestrider, Carnaval Tulip, Petalwing Matriarch, Sentinel Fish, and Squirming Tentacle? I will be paying in gems.
@wolfechoe Hi! Unfortunately I have already been bought out of Bicolor Petunia, Algaestrider, Carnival Tulips, Sentinel fish and Squirming tentacles.

That leaves the Deepwater Constructor and Petalwing Matriarch bringing the total to 14 gems. I apologize for my lack of the rest of the stock at the moment!
@wolfechoe Hi! Unfortunately I have already been bought out of Bicolor Petunia, Algaestrider, Carnival Tulips, Sentinel fish and Squirming tentacles.

That leaves the Deepwater Constructor and Petalwing Matriarch bringing the total to 14 gems. I apologize for my lack of the rest of the stock at the moment!
bump!
bump!
@wryfox

Hi! My food stacks are wildly depleted at this point; I would be game to buy as much of ya food (including all of it tbh) as you're willing to toss at one person! xD
@wryfox

Hi! My food stacks are wildly depleted at this point; I would be game to buy as much of ya food (including all of it tbh) as you're willing to toss at one person! xD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@cuddleh Gotcha! Might take a few CR transactions but I'll get those set up here shortly! (Sorry for the delayed response as well! I was a bit conked so I'll get that set up asap!)
@cuddleh Gotcha! Might take a few CR transactions but I'll get those set up here shortly! (Sorry for the delayed response as well! I was a bit conked so I'll get that set up asap!)
Bump!
Bump!
@wryfox
heya if u have food i'd love to grab all of it for treasure please?
@wryfox
heya if u have food i'd love to grab all of it for treasure please?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
1 2 3