Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 25k+ Baldwin Materials below AH 3/21
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I have a hell of a buildup going on and it's a bit much so welcome to fantasy costco or smth [list][*][b]This is for bulk purchasing.[/b] Sorry, but you can't buy just one or two. I have way too many to deal in small quantities right now. The minimum quantity will be listed by the material. [*]Materials will be delivered via PA. Please don't send CRs. [*]Prices are listed in gems, however treasure is accepted at 1:1000. [*]Only treasure and gems are accepted. Nothing else. No exceptions. [*]Please be prompt. If for some reason the PA expires, it will not be relisted. [*]I am subscribed so I don't lose the thread, so you don't have to ping me for once. [*]Materials that are not listed here are not for sale, please don't ask for them.[/list] [size=5]Goo[/size] [list][*]Green Goo [list][*]Minimum quantity: 50 [*]Price per 50: 50g [*]Available: 4,450[/list] [/list] [size=5]Ooze[/size] [list][*]Yellow Ooze [list][*]Minimum quantity: 50 [*]Price per 50: 75g [*]Available: 2,100[/list] [*]Orange Ooze [list][*]Minimum quantity: 50 [*]Price per 50: 50g [*]Available: 1,750[/list] [*]Red Ooze [list][*]Minimum quantity: 50 [*]Price per 50: 75g [*]Available: 1,800[/list] [/list] [size=5]Sludge[/size] [list][*]Green Sludge [list][*]Minimum quantity: 50 [*]Price per 50: 50g [*]Available: 6,450[/list] [*]Yellow Sludge [list][*]Minimum quantity: 50 [*]Price per 50: 75g [*]Available: 3,500[/list] [*]Orange Sludge [list][*]Minimum quantity: 50 [*]Price per 50: 75g [*]Available: 3,500[/list] [*]Red Sludge [list][*]Minimum quantity: 50 [*]Price per 50: 75g [*]Available: 1,050[/list] [/list]
I have a hell of a buildup going on and it's a bit much so welcome to fantasy costco or smth
  • This is for bulk purchasing. Sorry, but you can't buy just one or two. I have way too many to deal in small quantities right now. The minimum quantity will be listed by the material.
  • Materials will be delivered via PA. Please don't send CRs.
  • Prices are listed in gems, however treasure is accepted at 1:1000.
  • Only treasure and gems are accepted. Nothing else. No exceptions.
  • Please be prompt. If for some reason the PA expires, it will not be relisted.
  • I am subscribed so I don't lose the thread, so you don't have to ping me for once.
  • Materials that are not listed here are not for sale, please don't ask for them.

Goo
  • Green Goo
    • Minimum quantity: 50
    • Price per 50: 50g
    • Available: 4,450

Ooze
  • Yellow Ooze
    • Price per 50: 75g
    • Available: 2,100
  • Orange Ooze
    • Available: 1,750
  • Red Ooze
    • Available: 1,800

Sludge
  • Green Sludge
    • Available: 6,450
  • Yellow Sludge
    • Available: 3,500
  • Orange Sludge
    • Available: 3,500
  • Red Sludge
    • Available: 1,050
jlH2vbX.png
Could I grab 10 blue sludge?
Could I grab 10 blue sludge?
Yr0dYV1.png
@hyphen
Sent!
@hyphen
Sent!
jlH2vbX.png
Can I get 50 yellow ooze and 50 orange ooze?
Can I get 50 yellow ooze and 50 orange ooze?
@law
Sent!
@law
Sent!
jlH2vbX.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
@Tserin
Hello! I would love to buy all of your yellow goo, and I would prefert to pay in treasure, if that's okay.
@Tserin
Hello! I would love to buy all of your yellow goo, and I would prefert to pay in treasure, if that's okay.
Yr0dYV1.png
@emajbi
Sure, that comes out to 900kt. Since stacks go up to 99, you'll be getting 3 PAs of 99 for 300kt each and one PA with the remaining 3 for 1t.
@emajbi
Sure, that comes out to 900kt. Since stacks go up to 99, you'll be getting 3 PAs of 99 for 300kt each and one PA with the remaining 3 for 1t.
jlH2vbX.png
@Tserin
Thanks a lot! Have a great day. :)
@Tserin
Thanks a lot! Have a great day. :)
Yr0dYV1.png
Wow, that's a lot of mats.

Wow, that's a lot of mats.

Yr0dYV1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11