Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="NOTICE"] This service has been moved to here > https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3288598/1#post_55510927 [/quote] [center][size=7][b]ShadowFlamel's Cauldron[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center][pinglist=10299][/center] [rule] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]Guidelines[/b] [LIST] [*]Brewing items is a free service. [*]Transmutations are limited (maximum 20 items) and have a fee of 2kt/g per item. [*]You provide the ingredients and treasure. [*]Please send necessary materials via PM. Items will be returned via PM. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_2135917]Baldwin Visual Guide[/url] [/LIST] [emoji=cauldron size=1] [b]Regular Brewing/Transmutation Slots (unlimited)[/b] [LIST=1] [*] OPEN [/LIST] [rule] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]Festival Brewing Guidelines[/b] [LIST] [*]I only have Tokens available to brew. I will not brew festival currency. [*]I will only have three (3) slots available during a festival. Two (2) slots are for brewable Tokens. You send me the materials and treasure, and you get a Token in return right away. One (1) slot is for my Spare Inventory Crate which is available for 80kt. [*]Members on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/pinglist/view/10299]pinglist[/url] get priority to festival slots. The list will be pinged on Saturday before the festival begins. Materials + recipe payment must be sent to me on Saturday/Sunday. [*]I reserve the right to claim any of the slots for myself. [/LIST] [emoji=ice rune size=1] [b]Festival Slots[/b] [color=red]Slots open for Crystalline Gala on Sat. 1.27.2024 to pinglist members only.[/color] [LIST=1] [*][gamedb item=23276] (brew) - AVAILABLE [*][gamedb item=23276] (brew) - AVAILABLE [*][gamedb item=23275] (80kt) - AVAILABLE [/LIST]
NOTICE wrote:
ShadowFlamel's Cauldron

Guidelines
  • Brewing items is a free service.
  • Transmutations are limited (maximum 20 items) and have a fee of 2kt/g per item.
  • You provide the ingredients and treasure.
  • Please send necessary materials via PM. Items will be returned via PM.
  • Baldwin Visual Guide

Regular Brewing/Transmutation Slots (unlimited)
  1. OPEN

Festival Brewing Guidelines
  • I only have Tokens available to brew. I will not brew festival currency.
  • I will only have three (3) slots available during a festival. Two (2) slots are for brewable Tokens. You send me the materials and treasure, and you get a Token in return right away. One (1) slot is for my Spare Inventory Crate which is available for 80kt.
  • Members on the pinglist get priority to festival slots. The list will be pinged on Saturday before the festival begins. Materials + recipe payment must be sent to me on Saturday/Sunday.
  • I reserve the right to claim any of the slots for myself.

Festival Slots

Slots open for Crystalline Gala on Sat. 1.27.2024 to pinglist members only.

1. Prismatic Token (brew) - AVAILABLE
  2. Prismatic Token (brew) - AVAILABLE
  3. Spare Inventory Crate (80kt) - AVAILABLE
8d7o509.png
[center][emoji=green vial size=1] [size=5][b]FAQs[/b] [emoji=green vial size=1][/center] [rule] [color=#119300][b]Q: Can you brew ____ for me? [LIST] [*]My current cauldron level can be found in the title. Please check the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_2135917]Baldwin Visual Guide[/url] to see if I can brew your item(s) with my current level or not. [/LIST] [color=#119300][b]Q: Why are you lending your cauldron out to other players? [LIST] [*]I want to level my cauldron to the maximum level. I don't use it for transmuting or brewing anything for myself so instead I would like to offer it for other players to use. [/LIST] [color=#119300][b]Q: How many slots are available? [LIST] [*]Unlimited. I will continue adding requests to the queue and will fulfill orders one player at a time. I will only accept materials/treasure from the PMs once I am ready to brew your requested item. [/LIST] [color=#119300][b]Q: I no longer want you to brew my order. Can I have my items back? [LIST] [*]If I have not started brewing your order I will send all your materials/treasure back. Please ping me as soon as you are able to let me know. [/LIST] [color=#119300][b]Q: Why do you want the materials delivered through PM? [LIST] [*]PMs remove the materials and treasure from your hoard automatically. It prevents the issue of incomplete CRs, where players have somehow spent the treasure or removed the items, etc. [/LIST] [color=#119300][b]Q: How will you deliver my order? [LIST] [*]I will send your completed brew(s) via PM. [/LIST] [color=#119300][b]Q: Do you accept tips? [LIST] [*]Tips are never expected, but I always appreciate them. [/LIST] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2263776/1][img]http://imgur.com/tDeKDnH.png[/img][/url]
FAQs

Q: Can you brew ____ for me?
  • My current cauldron level can be found in the title. Please check the Baldwin Visual Guide to see if I can brew your item(s) with my current level or not.

Q: Why are you lending your cauldron out to other players?
  • I want to level my cauldron to the maximum level. I don't use it for transmuting or brewing anything for myself so instead I would like to offer it for other players to use.

Q: How many slots are available?
  • Unlimited. I will continue adding requests to the queue and will fulfill orders one player at a time. I will only accept materials/treasure from the PMs once I am ready to brew your requested item.

Q: I no longer want you to brew my order. Can I have my items back?
  • If I have not started brewing your order I will send all your materials/treasure back. Please ping me as soon as you are able to let me know.

Q: Why do you want the materials delivered through PM?
  • PMs remove the materials and treasure from your hoard automatically. It prevents the issue of incomplete CRs, where players have somehow spent the treasure or removed the items, etc.

Q: How will you deliver my order?
  • I will send your completed brew(s) via PM.

Q: Do you accept tips?
  • Tips are never expected, but I always appreciate them.
tDeKDnH.png
8d7o509.png
May I please order an Acid-Tongue Serpenta? I will send a 1-way message with all the materials ^^
May I please order an Acid-Tongue Serpenta? I will send a 1-way message with all the materials ^^
@SirSlotherz Got your order and materials! Will start brewing now.
@SirSlotherz Got your order and materials! Will start brewing now.
8d7o509.png
Thank you so much! ^^
Thank you so much! ^^
@ShadowFlamel
Hello! Would you be willing to brew 10 sets of reinforced beakers (for a total of 20 beakers)?
@ShadowFlamel
Hello! Would you be willing to brew 10 sets of reinforced beakers (for a total of 20 beakers)?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@ShadowFlamel

Hello! I was just wondering if you would be able to brew me one set of reinforced beakers? Looking to make some progress into my projects
@ShadowFlamel

Hello! I was just wondering if you would be able to brew me one set of reinforced beakers? Looking to make some progress into my projects
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@Tserin Yes I can do that!Just send me all the materials and treasure and I'll get started on them.

@SeaCat Yes I can! I saw your PM and have all your materials/treasure. I know Tserin posted first, but I'll get your order brewing now.
@Tserin Yes I can do that!Just send me all the materials and treasure and I'll get started on them.

@SeaCat Yes I can! I saw your PM and have all your materials/treasure. I know Tserin posted first, but I'll get your order brewing now.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
Hi there! May I get 2x Eternal snow (20) brewed? c:
@ShadowFlamel
Hi there! May I get 2x Eternal snow (20) brewed? c:
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Azurine Sure thing! Just send the materials and treasure over and I'll get started on brewing them.
@Azurine Sure thing! Just send the materials and treasure over and I'll get started on brewing them.
8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13