Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61
@ShadowFur
Sounds good!
@ShadowFur
Sounds good!
va8vlr4.png
@Timelady93 [item=Nature Sprite] lah = 730g/kt [item=Seawater Savior] lah = 30kt/g I currently dont have the fox anymore unfortunately! @Solstices For Rusted chest they're 3 gems/kt a piece The crates I'm willing to sell them 10g/kt Someone already bought the iron chest need to update that @RosyWindFox well depends on what you want but if your talking about fodder fams 2kt/g per fodder fam
@Timelady93 Nature Sprite lah = 730g/kt
Seawater Savior lah = 30kt/g
I currently dont have the fox anymore unfortunately!

@Solstices
For Rusted chest they're 3 gems/kt a piece
The crates I'm willing to sell them 10g/kt
Someone already bought the iron chest need to update that

@RosyWindFox
well depends on what you want but if your talking about fodder fams 2kt/g per fodder fam
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@ShadowFur Neat! I do have 30gems! One Seawater Saviour please~
(I had no idea the Nature Sprite had become so expensive...!)
Does crossroads work? or ?
@ShadowFur Neat! I do have 30gems! One Seawater Saviour please~
(I had no idea the Nature Sprite had become so expensive...!)
Does crossroads work? or ?
x3.pngx6.pngm10.pngx6.pngx4.png
@Timelady93
crossroads work I will send it your way!
@Timelady93
crossroads work I will send it your way!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
up
up
@ShadowFur May I know your current pricing for the Cloak of the Cosmos?
@ShadowFur May I know your current pricing for the Cloak of the Cosmos?
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
@shadowfur whats a fodder fam? if you have any familiars for 2 gems ill take them! im low on gems rn tho but ill sell some duplicatamiliars and i get the bonus gem every day so maybe 10-25 familiars just keep some of the cheap ones on reserver l buy in bulk as soon as i get some gems. (not willing to spend treasure sorry, need to upgrade)
@shadowfur whats a fodder fam? if you have any familiars for 2 gems ill take them! im low on gems rn tho but ill sell some duplicatamiliars and i get the bonus gem every day so maybe 10-25 familiars just keep some of the cheap ones on reserver l buy in bulk as soon as i get some gems. (not willing to spend treasure sorry, need to upgrade)
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
@Eskris [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] lah = 83kt/g @RosyWindFox Alrighty pick out what fams you want (Note: I got sick sick so I deel really sluggish)
@Eskris
Cloak of the Cosmos lah = 83kt/g

@RosyWindFox
Alrighty pick out what fams you want

(Note: I got sick sick so I deel really sluggish)
@ShadowFur
Would you consider trading them for a couple of unhatched eggs? If not, what items would you be willing to trade them for?
@ShadowFur
Would you consider trading them for a couple of unhatched eggs? If not, what items would you be willing to trade them for?
0gldo0m.png
cool thanks @shadowfur i dont know the names so ima send you a pic with the ones i want circled.
cool thanks @shadowfur i dont know the names so ima send you a pic with the ones i want circled.
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61