Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
up
up
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
up
up
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
No worries! I'll send in payment for the Bone Antlers and the Twilight Oracle's Guise.
No worries! I'll send in payment for the Bone Antlers and the Twilight Oracle's Guise.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
up
up
@ShadowFur I'm interested in your [item=flowering pohip] how much is it?
@ShadowFur
I'm interested in your Flowering Pohip how much is it?
va8vlr4.png
@Ikasama the pohip is currently 40g/kt on lah I will send you a crossroad when crossroads work again ^^
@Ikasama the pohip is currently 40g/kt on lah I will send you a crossroad when crossroads work again ^^
@Shadowfur

Hi! I might come back for more when I do my research of names of the items i am interested in

But!

I know the names for the Aerborne and Contaminated Ambassadors haha! How much are you selling them?
@Shadowfur

Hi! I might come back for more when I do my research of names of the items i am interested in

But!

I know the names for the Aerborne and Contaminated Ambassadors haha! How much are you selling them?
@VoidQueenSat [item=Aerborne Gustgather] lah = 50g/kt [item=Contaminated Ambassador] lah = 44g/kt
@VoidQueenSat
Aerborne Gustgather lah = 50g/kt
Contaminated Ambassador lah = 44g/kt
@Shadowfur

I think you have the wrong pic for Aerborne Ambassador :p

but if that's the price for it/the familiar, I'll buy both c:
@Shadowfur

I think you have the wrong pic for Aerborne Ambassador :p

but if that's the price for it/the familiar, I'll buy both c:
@VoidQueenSat oh my bad! confused your wording! [item=Aerborne Ambassador] lah = 110g/kt
@VoidQueenSat oh my bad! confused your wording!
Aerborne Ambassador lah = 110g/kt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61