Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Missing Familiars!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@SarcasticSketch
I'm leaving for the weekend! we were supposed to leave an hour ago lol
Do you mind holding until Monday, please? :D
@SarcasticSketch
I'm leaving for the weekend! we were supposed to leave an hour ago lol
Do you mind holding until Monday, please? :D
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker Sure thing! I'll add you to the queue
@UnhappyJoker Sure thing! I'll add you to the queue
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch I've got some of the familiars you need, and I'd possibly be interested in trading for some of the G1s in your sales tab! Let me know when you've wrapped up your trades with the people ahead of me so I can get a better idea of what I have to offer you.
@SarcasticSketch I've got some of the familiars you need, and I'd possibly be interested in trading for some of the G1s in your sales tab! Let me know when you've wrapped up your trades with the people ahead of me so I can get a better idea of what I have to offer you.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@glacevoleur Most of those G1s are actually already up for auction here and not flat sale atm
@glacevoleur Most of those G1s are actually already up for auction here and not flat sale atm
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch Ah, alright. I'm not really interested in spending pure currency, would you accept familiars at LAH value as bids?
@SarcasticSketch Ah, alright. I'm not really interested in spending pure currency, would you accept familiars at LAH value as bids?
@glacevoleur normally I would but I won't know what familiars I still need for another few days and the Auction ends on sunday. Are the ones your were interested in already bid on? If not that they can be traded for after sunday and I'll add you to the queue~
@glacevoleur normally I would but I won't know what familiars I still need for another few days and the Auction ends on sunday. Are the ones your were interested in already bid on? If not that they can be traded for after sunday and I'll add you to the queue~
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch Some of them were, yeah. I was looking at Hazard, Sea Grass, Night Light, and Surprisingly Colorful.
@SarcasticSketch Some of them were, yeah. I was looking at Hazard, Sea Grass, Night Light, and Surprisingly Colorful.
@glacevoleur Ok I'll let you know which ones are still up for grabs once auction ends!
@glacevoleur Ok I'll let you know which ones are still up for grabs once auction ends!
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch I'm interested in bidding on the ones with SBs and paying with familiars, if you're open to that. I have 40+ familiars missing from your bestiary, so I'm not especially concerned about having nothing to offer after the people ahead of me.
@SarcasticSketch I'm interested in bidding on the ones with SBs and paying with familiars, if you're open to that. I have 40+ familiars missing from your bestiary, so I'm not especially concerned about having nothing to offer after the people ahead of me.
@glacevoleur like I said, normally that would be fine, but you won't know which fams to offer (and therefore value) until I have finished my current set of trades which involves about 200 familiars atm
@glacevoleur like I said, normally that would be fine, but you won't know which fams to offer (and therefore value) until I have finished my current set of trades which involves about 200 familiars atm
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15