Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Missing Familiars!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Wow completely missed the notice for the valentines event...
Wow completely missed the notice for the valentines event...
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch

Hi again. :)

It's March. Would you be interested in the Wind-Up Pocketmouse? Oh, and the Longmech.
@SarcasticSketch

Hi again. :)

It's March. Would you be interested in the Wind-Up Pocketmouse? Oh, and the Longmech.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp yes please~ both are going for around 30g atm, or did you want to trade for them?
@Carolynmbp yes please~ both are going for around 30g atm, or did you want to trade for them?
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch

I now can offer:

Longmech
Workshop Monitor
Gearspring Pocketmouse
Wind-Up Pocketmouse
Robotic Tender

Let me know if you want all, and I can set up a CR. If you are okay with g/t, that would be great, but I'm open to trade if you prefer.

Edit: I also have something I think you might like - a cherub gene for Sarky? And would be happy to trade toward one of your accents, because I did the stupid, and looked, and now I want to get. LOL!
@SarcasticSketch

I now can offer:

Longmech
Workshop Monitor
Gearspring Pocketmouse
Wind-Up Pocketmouse
Robotic Tender

Let me know if you want all, and I can set up a CR. If you are okay with g/t, that would be great, but I'm open to trade if you prefer.

Edit: I also have something I think you might like - a cherub gene for Sarky? And would be happy to trade toward one of your accents, because I did the stupid, and looked, and now I want to get. LOL!
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp I will probably send payment in treasure! 160kt?

I'm not currently looking for genes for Sarky, the icons in the bio are a record of changes she already has so the cherub is just a mistake, it should be clown but thank you! Alternatively you can put the familiars towards a slot for an accent I have up currently or for a copy in the AH?
@Carolynmbp I will probably send payment in treasure! 160kt?

I'm not currently looking for genes for Sarky, the icons in the bio are a record of changes she already has so the cherub is just a mistake, it should be clown but thank you! Alternatively you can put the familiars towards a slot for an accent I have up currently or for a copy in the AH?
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch

Treasure is great. I’ll send the cr. Will have to try to work out purchasing one or two of those accents, but no time for that this morning.
@SarcasticSketch

Treasure is great. I’ll send the cr. Will have to try to work out purchasing one or two of those accents, but no time for that this morning.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
[emoji=treefrog size=1]
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
Hello! I have the tawny aardvark for sale if you're interested?
Hello! I have the tawny aardvark for sale if you're interested?
xOnmpDl.png
@sarcasticsketch
I’ve a turbocharged creeper I’m looking to yeet out of my hoard if you are interested.
@sarcasticsketch
I’ve a turbocharged creeper I’m looking to yeet out of my hoard if you are interested.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@SpaceAlienLost @AeonsMusings I go by LAH prices or if there any items I have you would like to trade of equal value?
@SpaceAlienLost @AeonsMusings I go by LAH prices or if there any items I have you would like to trade of equal value?
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15