Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Missing Familiars!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I'd like to trade for cosmologist's fieldtools (90g LAH) and a lightning rune (LAH 24)
I have acid tongue serpenta (65 LAH) and a melon squirmscoot (49 LAH)
Both add up to 114g, conveniently! If that sounds good, just shoot me a CR!

edit: @SarcasticSketch forgot to ping!
I'd like to trade for cosmologist's fieldtools (90g LAH) and a lightning rune (LAH 24)
I have acid tongue serpenta (65 LAH) and a melon squirmscoot (49 LAH)
Both add up to 114g, conveniently! If that sounds good, just shoot me a CR!

edit: @SarcasticSketch forgot to ping!
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@SarcasticSketch I understand that, but I'm going to be very disappointed when the dragons I'm most interested in are sold to other people. If I bid on the dragons I'm interested in, you can hold them until I pay you. I'm fine with waiting to pay until after the trades ahead of me go through. I just want the assurance that you will accept familiars you don't have as a form of payment for the G1 auctions.
@SarcasticSketch I understand that, but I'm going to be very disappointed when the dragons I'm most interested in are sold to other people. If I bid on the dragons I'm interested in, you can hold them until I pay you. I'm fine with waiting to pay until after the trades ahead of me go through. I just want the assurance that you will accept familiars you don't have as a form of payment for the G1 auctions.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@fredddio I'll add you to the list, gotta wait for some other trades to go through first but you have claims on those items! EDIT: melon squirmscoot has already been offered by sraben but acid tongue is still one I need~

@glacevoleur If you really want them your best bet is probably to bid in either gems or treasure. If not you'll need to place a bid in gems/treasure for the time being so if someone wants to outbid you they have a figure to go from and then we can see if there are familiars you can trade with. If this arrangement is good for you I'll add you to the list.
@fredddio I'll add you to the list, gotta wait for some other trades to go through first but you have claims on those items! EDIT: melon squirmscoot has already been offered by sraben but acid tongue is still one I need~

@glacevoleur If you really want them your best bet is probably to bid in either gems or treasure. If not you'll need to place a bid in gems/treasure for the time being so if someone wants to outbid you they have a figure to go from and then we can see if there are familiars you can trade with. If this arrangement is good for you I'll add you to the list.
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch I'm fine with bidding in gems/treasure so the other bidders have something to go off of-- I think of that as being pretty common sense. Go ahead and add me to the list.
@SarcasticSketch I'm fine with bidding in gems/treasure so the other bidders have something to go off of-- I think of that as being pretty common sense. Go ahead and add me to the list.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@Carolynmbp Ok I'm ready to trade now, still for the Clockwork accent? Just send me a DM with which familiars you'd want to trade for it
@Carolynmbp Ok I'm ready to trade now, still for the Clockwork accent? Just send me a DM with which familiars you'd want to trade for it
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch Would you be interested in skinks needed for Anomalous Skink and Conjoined Skink (I have a bit of every type of skinks)? I'm interested in your Sunguard Chest.
@SarcasticSketch Would you be interested in skinks needed for Anomalous Skink and Conjoined Skink (I have a bit of every type of skinks)? I'm interested in your Sunguard Chest.
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
@sarcasticsketch
I have these familiars from your list that i would be willing to sell/trade:
Deadwood strangler
Bullphant
Glassbound solarvul
Mesacliff assassin
Redfin wavespinner
Woolly walrus

Let me known if youre interested :)
@sarcasticsketch
I have these familiars from your list that i would be willing to sell/trade:
Deadwood strangler
Bullphant
Glassbound solarvul
Mesacliff assassin
Redfin wavespinner
Woolly walrus

Let me known if youre interested :)
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
@sarcasticsketch I’ll pull the list together and get it to you ASAP.
@sarcasticsketch I’ll pull the list together and get it to you ASAP.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Sysirauta I'm only interested in trading for familiars right now, not materials to craft them as I don't have the brewing levels

@Arwain I'll get back to you once my current queue has gone down so I know what familiars I still need
@Sysirauta I'm only interested in trading for familiars right now, not materials to craft them as I don't have the brewing levels

@Arwain I'll get back to you once my current queue has gone down so I know what familiars I still need
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@sarcasticsketch sounds good!
@sarcasticsketch sounds good!
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine