Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | found all, thank you so much! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kunikida - I'm not too sure if I want to part with them quite yet, I still need a little time to think on it. I can give you the LAH of everything else you're interested in.

Butterfly's Kiss - 60g
Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament - 27g
Swamp Kelpie Mane - 28g
Paper Imperial Masque - 7g
Spring's Breath - 25g

= 147g

I also acquired a Paper Nocturne Masque which is 5g LAH if you happen to want that one too.
@Kunikida - I'm not too sure if I want to part with them quite yet, I still need a little time to think on it. I can give you the LAH of everything else you're interested in.

Butterfly's Kiss - 60g
Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament - 27g
Swamp Kelpie Mane - 28g
Paper Imperial Masque - 7g
Spring's Breath - 25g

= 147g

I also acquired a Paper Nocturne Masque which is 5g LAH if you happen to want that one too.
Fen | They/them
Alrighty! If I did my math right, I got like 921.4k overall for all of my stuff (I used a 1:1000 rate), without the emperors clothes and scarf, and other x11 summer swelter. Please feel free to double check though, since it is a lot of stuff ^^;

I'd be interested in these, if you still have them? What would it come up to?

Starfall Crystalcloak, Murkmirth Tailcoat x1, greenskeeper gathering vista, Dryad's Guise, Icicle Chains, Snowfall Robe x2, Mesa Mechanojets, Sweetheart Swan, Cosmo Gecko, Enamored Swan, Anomalous Nekomata, Snowsquall Floracat, Glamourtail Hopper, and Ambush x20.
Alrighty! If I did my math right, I got like 921.4k overall for all of my stuff (I used a 1:1000 rate), without the emperors clothes and scarf, and other x11 summer swelter. Please feel free to double check though, since it is a lot of stuff ^^;

I'd be interested in these, if you still have them? What would it come up to?

Starfall Crystalcloak, Murkmirth Tailcoat x1, greenskeeper gathering vista, Dryad's Guise, Icicle Chains, Snowfall Robe x2, Mesa Mechanojets, Sweetheart Swan, Cosmo Gecko, Enamored Swan, Anomalous Nekomata, Snowsquall Floracat, Glamourtail Hopper, and Ambush x20.
The difference is 332g, I have this stuff too

blood red wolf cape - 20g
alchemist eyewear - 50g
gold cuffs of alchemy - 100g
raven sylvan filigree - 33g
raven sylvan twist - 22g
marva's invisibility cloak - 170g
poisonous rose thorn wing tangle - 59g
onyx seraph armpiece - 60g
onyx seraph headpiece - 39g
The difference is 332g, I have this stuff too

blood red wolf cape - 20g
alchemist eyewear - 50g
gold cuffs of alchemy - 100g
raven sylvan twist - 22g
poisonous rose thorn wing tangle - 59g
wishlist
@Fennelroot

Sure, no worries. I think I'll pass on the Nocturne masque now and grab the rest you've listed. What would you like in exchange?

@Potatoe

Starfall Crystalcloak - 45g
Murkmirth Tailcoat - 40g
Greenskeeper Gathering Vista - 25g
Dryad's Guise - 25g
Icicle Chains - 90g
Snowfall Robe x2 - 120g
Mesa Mechanojets - 100g
Sweetheart Swan - 10g
Cosmo Gecko - 40g
Enamored Swan - 10g
Anomalous Nekomata - 50g
Snowsquall Floracat - 25g
Glamourtail Hopper - 55g

Total: 635g

Sadly, I don't have Ambushes anymore as the stock is outdated, sorry! Is there anything else you'd like? I can probably cover the rest in pure if you can't find anything else, but that's the last option.

@VolcanicThunder

I'll take:

raven sylvan twist - 22g

Total: 324g

If you're alright with that, set up a CR with all the apparel you're trading and I'll reply with the UM. :D
@Fennelroot

Sure, no worries. I think I'll pass on the Nocturne masque now and grab the rest you've listed. What would you like in exchange?

@Potatoe

Starfall Crystalcloak - 45g
Murkmirth Tailcoat - 40g
Greenskeeper Gathering Vista - 25g
Dryad's Guise - 25g
Icicle Chains - 90g
Snowfall Robe x2 - 120g
Mesa Mechanojets - 100g
Sweetheart Swan - 10g
Cosmo Gecko - 40g
Enamored Swan - 10g
Anomalous Nekomata - 50g
Snowsquall Floracat - 25g
Glamourtail Hopper - 55g

Total: 635g

Sadly, I don't have Ambushes anymore as the stock is outdated, sorry! Is there anything else you'd like? I can probably cover the rest in pure if you can't find anything else, but that's the last option.

@VolcanicThunder

I'll take:

raven sylvan twist - 22g

Total: 324g

If you're alright with that, set up a CR with all the apparel you're trading and I'll reply with the UM. :D
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida
I think the only other things I'd be interested in are the chillspike crown, copper, silver an gold mucks if you have any of those? Otherwise I'd have to go with pure for the rest ;v;
@Kunikida
I think the only other things I'd be interested in are the chillspike crown, copper, silver an gold mucks if you have any of those? Otherwise I'd have to go with pure for the rest ;v;
Could we do Sunbeam Soldier (135g) and Miniature Sornieth Globe (15g)? That's technically 150g not 147g but I could add on a piece of fodder apparel for the extra cost.
Could we do Sunbeam Soldier (135g) and Miniature Sornieth Globe (15g)? That's technically 150g not 147g but I could add on a piece of fodder apparel for the extra cost.
Fen | They/them
@Potatoe

How about 20 Copper Mucks (40g), 2 Gold Mucks (24g), and 286g + 40kt for the rest? ^^

@Fennelroot

Absolutely. A piece of fodder apparel would be fantastic, thanks!
@Potatoe

How about 20 Copper Mucks (40g), 2 Gold Mucks (24g), and 286g + 40kt for the rest? ^^

@Fennelroot

Absolutely. A piece of fodder apparel would be fantastic, thanks!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida
Sounds good to me :)
@Kunikida
Sounds good to me :)
@Potatoe

Can you set up a CR? :)
@Potatoe

Can you set up a CR? :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png