Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | found all, thank you so much! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey there! I have a bunch of apparel for trade listed here in my apparel shop thread. A lot of it is fodder, but I have plenty of actually desirable apparel in there too.

If you don't want to browse, I can just offer you a few things of note.

EDIT: sorry, forgot to mention. If you're interested in anything there I'll math it out -- I'm interested in the holiday fams you have up for trade, mostly.
Hey there! I have a bunch of apparel for trade listed here in my apparel shop thread. A lot of it is fodder, but I have plenty of actually desirable apparel in there too.

If you don't want to browse, I can just offer you a few things of note.

EDIT: sorry, forgot to mention. If you're interested in anything there I'll math it out -- I'm interested in the holiday fams you have up for trade, mostly.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
I also have this stuff, I listed more than just the 1000g since I don't know what you want

astonishing sweater - 300g
mystic bark mask - 90g
midnight cape - 45g
cloudy tail feathers - 120g
winter wolf cape - 98g
copper filigree gauntlets - 95g
black lab coat - 60g
copper earrings of transmutation - 80g
prismatic wing silks - 175g
swashbuckler's seaspray overcoat - 440g
total: 1503g
I also have this stuff, I listed more than just the 1000g since I don't know what you want

astonishing sweater - 300g
mystic bark mask - 90g
midnight cape - 45g
winter wolf cape - 98g
copper filigree gauntlets - 95g
black lab coat - 60g
swashbuckler's seaspray overcoat - 440g
total: 1503g
wishlist
@astrotheology

Hey there! I went through your list and I'm interested in stuff that's not predominantly blue/pink/purple. Also, the familiar list is outdated and I forgot to update it. It's updated now so you can check ^^

@VolcanicThunder

I'll come back to you on this in a bit ^^
@astrotheology

Hey there! I went through your list and I'm interested in stuff that's not predominantly blue/pink/purple. Also, the familiar list is outdated and I forgot to update it. It's updated now so you can check ^^

@VolcanicThunder

I'll come back to you on this in a bit ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@astrotheology

Here's what my friend is interested in: https://imgur.com/a/14NcjBu

@VolcanicThunder

Got my list:

mystic bark mask - 90g
midnight cape - 45g
winter wolf cape - 98g
black lab coat - 60g

Total: 668g

Do you have any other apparel to add on? You can check the imgur album linked in my reply above to get an idea of what my friend likes cause most of these are going to them for a trade.
@astrotheology

Here's what my friend is interested in: https://imgur.com/a/14NcjBu

@VolcanicThunder

Got my list:

mystic bark mask - 90g
midnight cape - 45g
winter wolf cape - 98g
black lab coat - 60g

Total: 668g

Do you have any other apparel to add on? You can check the imgur album linked in my reply above to get an idea of what my friend likes cause most of these are going to them for a trade.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Any of these? o: [item=the emperor's new clothes][item=summer swelter]x16 [item=clever][item=onyx roundhorn]x4 [item=peridot roundhorn]x2 [item=Red and Gold Flair Scarf][item=blue and brown flair scarf]Too "blue"?? [item=Crimson Feathered Wings] [item=Cloudberry Plumed Jabbot][item=Cloudberry Plumed Jabbot][item=Cloudberry Plumed Cover][item=Cloudberry Plumed Corsage][item=Cloudberry Plumed Corsage][item=Cloudberry Plumed Mantle][item=Cloudberry Plumed Tuft][item=Black Currant Plumed Tuft][item=Black Currant Plumed Headdress][item=Black Currant Plumed Mantle][item=Black Currant Plumed Cover][item=Black Currant Plumed Cover][item=Pomegranate Plumed Headdress][item=Pomegranate Plumed Tuft][item=Pomegranate Plumed Tuft][item=Pomegranate Plumed Tuft][item=Pomegranate Plumed Cover][item=Pomegranate Plumed Cover][item=Pomegranate Plumed Mantle][item=Pomegranate Plumed Jabbot][item=Pomegranate Plumed Corsage][item=Pomegranate Plumed Corsage][item=Pomegranate Plumed Anklets] [item=Crimson Silk Veil][item=Golden Tail Bangle][item=Crimson Silk Scarf][item=Celadon Fillet][item=Gossamer Silk Sash][item=Celadon Wing Silks][item=Celadon Arm Silks][item=Celadon Arm Silks][item=Crimson Arm Silks][item=Crimson Arm Silks]
Any of these? o:

The Emperor's New Clothes Summer Swelter x16 Onyx Roundhorn x4 Peridot Roundhorn x2 Red and Gold Flair Scarf Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Too "blue"?? Crimson Feathered Wings
Cloudberry Plumed Jabbot Cloudberry Plumed Jabbot Cloudberry Plumed Cover Cloudberry Plumed Corsage Cloudberry Plumed Corsage Cloudberry Plumed Mantle Cloudberry Plumed Tuft Black Currant Plumed Tuft Black Currant Plumed Headdress Black Currant Plumed Mantle Black Currant Plumed Cover Black Currant Plumed Cover Pomegranate Plumed Headdress Pomegranate Plumed Tuft Pomegranate Plumed Tuft Pomegranate Plumed Tuft Pomegranate Plumed Cover Pomegranate Plumed Cover Pomegranate Plumed Mantle Pomegranate Plumed Jabbot Pomegranate Plumed Corsage Pomegranate Plumed Corsage Pomegranate Plumed Anklets
Crimson Silk Veil Golden Tail Bangle Crimson Silk Scarf Celadon Fillet Gossamer Silk Sash Celadon Wing Silks Celadon Arm Silks Celadon Arm Silks Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Arm Silks
@Potatoe

Any/all but the emperor's new clothes, the scarfs (it's not too blue, but they generally don't like those scarfs). And the summer swelter is okay, but only up to 5 (they love it, but rarely use it).

Most of it is for a trade.

What of mine would you like in exchange?

@Potatoe

Any/all but the emperor's new clothes, the scarfs (it's not too blue, but they generally don't like those scarfs). And the summer swelter is okay, but only up to 5 (they love it, but rarely use it).

Most of it is for a trade.

What of mine would you like in exchange?

1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
I have the following: [item=onyx seraph wing ornament][item=Paper imperial masque][item=Druidic armband][item=Butterfly's kiss][item=spring's breath][item=Swashbuckler’s seaspray overcoat][item=Swamp kelpie mane] I might also be willing to part with some Skeletal Chimes and Leafy Gladeboughs but that’s tentative.
I have the following:

Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament Paper Imperial Masque Druidic Armband Butterfly's Kiss Spring's Breath Swamp Kelpie Mane

I might also be willing to part with some Skeletal Chimes and Leafy Gladeboughs but that’s tentative.
Fen | They/them
I have a few past festival items [item=Gem thief][item=Icicle chains][item=Crystalcourt Cascades][item=Crystalcourt Halo][item=Cairnstone Carry]
I have a few past festival items
Gem Thief Icicle Chains Crystalcourt Cascades Crystalcourt Halo Cairnstone Carry
@Kunikida Hoo boy, that's a lot. I'll get on drawing up the math for you but it might take me a little while! [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
@Kunikida Hoo boy, that's a lot. I'll get on drawing up the math for you but it might take me a little while!
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@Fennelroot

Would be interested in everything except the Druidic Armband and Leafy Gladeboughs. ^^ The Skeletal Chimes is of great interest, what would like for that?

@wolfdragonblood

Would be interested in the first 2 apparel items, what would you like for them? ^^

@astrotheology

Haha no worries, take your time! ^^
@Fennelroot

Would be interested in everything except the Druidic Armband and Leafy Gladeboughs. ^^ The Skeletal Chimes is of great interest, what would like for that?

@wolfdragonblood

Would be interested in the first 2 apparel items, what would you like for them? ^^

@astrotheology

Haha no worries, take your time! ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6