Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | found all, thank you so much! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6
I also have these that I'd be interested in trading for periodt!:
ornate platinum boots - 350g
corsair's eye patch - 500g
I also have these that I'd be interested in trading for periodt!:
ornate platinum boots - 350g
corsair's eye patch - 500g
wishlist
I have some pieces that I've been wanting to be rid off for a while, tell me if you'd like anything ^^ [item=journeyman satchels][item=cursed talonclasp pendant][item=crimson wing silks][item=crystalhide treads][item=electrician's crown][item=searing crown][item=starseer's crown][item=stonekeeper crown][item=shady crown][item=whirlwind crown][item=frigid crown][item=diver crown]x2[item=surgestream coat][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Overcoat][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief][item=Privateer's Seaspray Boots][item=haunted flame headpiece][item=gem thief][item=icicle chains][item=tree warden's garb][item=voltaic halo][item=conflagrant halo][item=spellwrought halo]x2[item=glitterfreeze halo]x2 I'm mostly looking for gems/treasure or [item=purple sludge]
I have some pieces that I've been wanting to be rid off for a while, tell me if you'd like anything ^^

Journeyman Satchels Cursed Talonclasp Pendant Crimson Wing Silks Crystalhide Treads Electrician's Crown Searing Crown Starseer's Crown Stonekeeper Crown Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown Frigid Crown Diver Crown x2 Surgestream Coat Swashbuckler's Seaspray Overcoat Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief Privateer's Seaspray Boots Haunted Flame Headpiece Gem Thief Icicle Chains Tree Warden's Garb Voltaic Halo Conflagrant Halo Spellwrought Halo x2 Glitterfreeze Halo x2

I'm mostly looking for gems/treasure or Purple Sludge
@VolcanicThunder

Sure, can you set up a CR with those two items? ^^ I'll send over periodt ^^

@Mekhalive

I'm interested in the stuff minus the crowns, halos, and Icicle Chains ^^ Unfortunately, I cannot spare pure at this moment, only the stuff listed in the first post, sorry!
@VolcanicThunder

Sure, can you set up a CR with those two items? ^^ I'll send over periodt ^^

@Mekhalive

I'm interested in the stuff minus the crowns, halos, and Icicle Chains ^^ Unfortunately, I cannot spare pure at this moment, only the stuff listed in the first post, sorry!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida You said anything that's not blue / pink / purple, but does the Soft Pink Silk set count? I also have these: [item=well-to-do sable armoire] [item=respectable alabaster armoire] [item=kelly green armoire] [item=glamorous scarlet armoire] [item=sociable striped armoire]
@Kunikida
You said anything that's not blue / pink / purple, but does the Soft Pink Silk set count?

I also have these:

Well-to-do Sable Armoire Respectable Alabaster Armoire Kelly Green Armoire Glamorous Scarlet Armoire Sociable Striped Armoire
@Hanelli

Yep, unfortunately :(

I'm interested in the first 4, what of mine would you like?
@Hanelli

Yep, unfortunately :(

I'm interested in the first 4, what of mine would you like?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Do you happen to have any spare [item=will o' the ember]?
Do you happen to have any spare Will o' the Ember ?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

Yes, I do but I'm kinda tentative on that. Is there anything else you're interested in?
@MangoLlama

Yes, I do but I'm kinda tentative on that. Is there anything else you're interested in?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
I'm also looking for [item=marigold flowerfall], [item=sakura flowerfall], and [item=red rose flowerfall]
I'm also looking for Marigold Flowerfall , Sakura Flowerfall , and Red Rose Flowerfall
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

Hmmm I don't have any of those I can spare. Is it just the Will O' the Ember for your Silver Sylvan?
@MangoLlama

Hmmm I don't have any of those I can spare. Is it just the Will O' the Ember for your Silver Sylvan?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Yes, pretty much.
Unless the lah costs have a big gap..?
Yes, pretty much.
Unless the lah costs have a big gap..?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
1 2 3 4 5 6