Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE/Cheap] NotN Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi, I was wondering if I could just nab a Furious Fawn [item=furious fawn] if you still have any? Thank you for doing this!
Hi, I was wondering if I could just nab a Furious Fawn if you still have any? Thank you for doing this!

Beck • 20 • she/her
Dappervolk: Dryad #1337
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png
Use my Dappervolk referral code? https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=dryad
@foxshapedshadows
I'll take them ^^ please send a CR
@foxshapedshadows
I'll take them ^^ please send a CR
@foxshapedshadows May I get the [item=Ectoplasmime], [item=Glowing Globe] and the [item=Bouncy Broiler] please ^^ I don't have those ones yet
@foxshapedshadows

May I get the Ectoplasmime , Glowing Globe and the Bouncy Broiler please ^^ I don't have those ones yet
@foxshapedshadows Can I get a [item=Vigilant Spear]? Thanks so much! :)
@foxshapedshadows

Can I get a Vigilant Spear ? Thanks so much! :)
Can I get three random familiars please? Thank you!
Can I get three random familiars please? Thank you!
Caught up to here! Currently in the Coli though to get some last minute chests, so replies will be a little sporadic.
Caught up to here! Currently in the Coli though to get some last minute chests, so replies will be a little sporadic.
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@foxshapedshadows

Could I get an apparition lance and a vigorous goblet please? I would also like to buy a plasmpool hindcallouses for treasure.
@foxshapedshadows

Could I get an apparition lance and a vigorous goblet please? I would also like to buy a plasmpool hindcallouses for treasure.
Would like balljoint bogsneak , animated statue and scroll stealer
Would like to buy or trade for ghostflame wing ribbons and head piece thx
Would like balljoint bogsneak , animated statue and scroll stealer
Would like to buy or trade for ghostflame wing ribbons and head piece thx
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
@foxshapedshadows

I am missing Cryptic Cameo, Pitfall Fixture, Vigilant Spear and a Vigorous Goblet familiar wise.

I am also missing a plasmpool spikescarf

Edit: appologies for the mis read, have t for the apparel, and any of the listed familiars would be a great help.
@foxshapedshadows

I am missing Cryptic Cameo, Pitfall Fixture, Vigilant Spear and a Vigorous Goblet familiar wise.

I am also missing a plasmpool spikescarf

Edit: appologies for the mis read, have t for the apparel, and any of the listed familiars would be a great help.
I ask for Vigilant Spear please.

I buy plasmpool tailspine x2 and tasset please.
I ask for Vigilant Spear please.

I buy plasmpool tailspine x2 and tasset please.
gBD4XP7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9