Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE/Cheap] NotN Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Could I have a conjurers hat vista and a furious fawn?
Could I have a conjurers hat vista and a furious fawn?
19739675_HzqPDkhLwt4NzgH.png
@foxshapedshadows Hello! Could I get the glazed sentry and plasmpool grimplate please?
@foxshapedshadows Hello! Could I get the glazed sentry and plasmpool grimplate please?
yEQPoMo.gif
@foxshapedshadows Hello! I am looking to get the vigilant spear please if it's still available.
@foxshapedshadows Hello! I am looking to get the vigilant spear please if it's still available.
1GMFdD5.png
@foxshapedshadows
Can I please get all the Haunting Amber Nightshrouds you have for sale?
@foxshapedshadows
Can I please get all the Haunting Amber Nightshrouds you have for sale?
tumblr_mp448u5kWP1ryh09eo1_250.png
@foxshapedshadows
Could I grab a vulpine lamp, an over watered seedling and a spritely portrait please? Thanks !
@foxshapedshadows
Could I grab a vulpine lamp, an over watered seedling and a spritely portrait please? Thanks !
iQrvnPv.png
@foxshapedshadows

hi! can I buy all your haunting amber tail decor and three haunting amber pendants?
@foxshapedshadows

hi! can I buy all your haunting amber tail decor and three haunting amber pendants?
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@foxshapedshadows Could I grab 1 x [item=Vista: Gossamer Flame] and 1 x [item=Vista: Spectral Shroud]? I've only ever gotten Conjurer's Hat and I quite like those two as well. Would be nice to have. The only familiar I'm missing is [item=Spirit Armor], if I could grab one of those, that'd be great too! Cheers!
@foxshapedshadows

Could I grab 1 x Vista: Gossamer Flame and 1 x Vista: Spectral Shroud ?

I've only ever gotten Conjurer's Hat and I quite like those two as well. Would be nice to have.

The only familiar I'm missing is Spirit Armor , if I could grab one of those, that'd be great too! Cheers!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@foxshapedshadows May I please get a Jolly Jester's Tail Bell? It's the last item I need! Thanks a bunch! :)
@foxshapedshadows May I please get a Jolly Jester's Tail Bell? It's the last item I need! Thanks a bunch! :)
d8O5J7R.png
@allisonhendrix
I'm sorry, I'm out of Vigilant Spears :(

That said, I need to update this thread again. Caught up to here!
@allisonhendrix
I'm sorry, I'm out of Vigilant Spears :(

That said, I need to update this thread again. Caught up to here!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Updated! :)
Updated! :)
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9