Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Strange Chests [LF] Familiars!
1 2 3 4
[center]So as we near the end of this event, I was hoping to get some more familiars added into my quite outdated collection with Strange Chests! I'm rather busy with catching up with real life work right now though, so I'm looking to clear more of the "easier to get" familiars (or at least those that do not require a lot of chests), so you may notice the list I have does not contain the more expensive ones like Sprites and such. I value Strange Chests at 20 gems / 20kt! WARNING: Image heavy! (woah, I missed out on some of even the older Coli venues, whoops xD) [quote=Coliseum Familiars] [item=Bengal Chimera][item=Boran Veteran][item=Chillwind Harpy][item=Clattercog Engineer][item=Deadwood Strangler][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Greenwing Razorclaw][item=Greybeak Reaper][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Ignited Imp][item=Longneck Scrapper][item=Mammophant][item=Maren Defender][item=Maren Sorceress][item=Maren Spearmaiden][item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Mesacliff Assassin][item=Mesacliff Harpy][item=Mistral Minion][item=Monkey Wrench][item=Pale Greattusk][item=Pronghorn Hunter][item=Ragepuff][item=Redfin Wavespinner][item=Sentinel Mith][item=Steam Gyre][item=Swift Volt][item=Swiftfoot Slayer][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Waveswell Sorcerer][item=Windcarve Bladedancer][item=Wintermane Minstrel][item=Wood Ear Deer][/quote] [quote=Gathering Familiars] [item=Melon Marzal][/quote] [quote=Festival Familiars] [item=Conflagrant Ambassador][item=Contagion Gem Guardian][item=Contaminated Ambassador][item=Crystalcourt Ambassador][item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian][item=Fathomsearch Ambassador][item=Glitterfreeze Ambassador][item=Hibernal Starbear][item=Spirit of Nature][item=Spirit of Plague][item=Sundial Gem Guardian][item=Voltaic Ambassador][/quote][/center]
So as we near the end of this event, I was hoping to get some more familiars added into my quite outdated collection with Strange Chests! I'm rather busy with catching up with real life work right now though, so I'm looking to clear more of the "easier to get" familiars (or at least those that do not require a lot of chests), so you may notice the list I have does not contain the more expensive ones like Sprites and such.

I value Strange Chests at 20 gems / 20kt!

WARNING: Image heavy!
(woah, I missed out on some of even the older Coli venues, whoops xD)

Coliseum Familiars wrote:
Bengal Chimera Boran Veteran Chillwind Harpy Clattercog Engineer Deadwood Strangler Goldenplains Poodle Mith Greenwing Razorclaw Greybeak Reaper Heckling Hydrena Ignited Imp Longneck Scrapper Mammophant Maren Defender Maren Sorceress Maren Spearmaiden Marshland Poodle Mith Mesacliff Assassin Mesacliff Harpy Mistral Minion Monkey Wrench Pale Greattusk Pronghorn Hunter Ragepuff Redfin Wavespinner Sentinel Mith Steam Gyre Swift Volt Swiftfoot Slayer Venomblade Assassin Waveswell Sorcerer Windcarve Bladedancer Wintermane Minstrel Wood Ear Deer
Gathering Familiars wrote:
Melon Marzal
Festival Familiars wrote:
Conflagrant Ambassador Contagion Gem Guardian Contaminated Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Crystalspine Gem Guardian Fathomsearch Ambassador Glitterfreeze Ambassador Hibernal Starbear Spirit of Nature Spirit of Plague Sundial Gem Guardian Voltaic Ambassador
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair I have almost, if not all, of the fams you want. If you tell me which are most important - and what you have chests for - I can set up a CR or several.
@Altair I have almost, if not all, of the fams you want. If you tell me which are most important - and what you have chests for - I can set up a CR or several.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp
I was actually starting to buy a few (so the list is a bit edited), but I don't think I have enough chests on hand at the moment to buy them all. I currently have 14, could I possibly get the cheapest from the Coliseum quote first? Or at least an offer that would match 14 chests xD
@Carolynmbp
I was actually starting to buy a few (so the list is a bit edited), but I don't think I have enough chests on hand at the moment to buy them all. I currently have 14, could I possibly get the cheapest from the Coliseum quote first? Or at least an offer that would match 14 chests xD
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair 14 chests, 280g of coli fams. I'll try to do that right now, though I'm fading - it's past 2 in the morning for me.
@Altair 14 chests, 280g of coli fams. I'll try to do that right now, though I'm fading - it's past 2 in the morning for me.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Altair I have these two

spirit of shadow - 80g (4 chests)
spirit of arcane - 150g (7 chests +10kt/g or just another chest)
@Altair I have these two

spirit of shadow - 80g (4 chests)
spirit of arcane - 150g (7 chests +10kt/g or just another chest)
Wishlist
Giveaway
@Altair

If there's anything the other user ends up not having that you wanna snag, can you drop me a ping? I probably have it :)
@Altair

If there's anything the other user ends up not having that you wanna snag, can you drop me a ping? I probably have it :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Carolynmbp
Yep! And no rush if you need to sleep! If I actually finish some more I may try to grind for more chests when you come back, but you can stick to the 14 for now so that it's not too confusing for you :)
@Carolynmbp
Yep! And no rush if you need to sleep! If I actually finish some more I may try to grind for more chests when you come back, but you can stick to the 14 for now so that it's not too confusing for you :)
m16OKP.jpeg
@VolcanicThunder
I'd like to put a hold on those if that's alright! I'll note it down on my first post c:

@Cuddleh
Sure! I'll update you when the trade is finished~
@VolcanicThunder
I'd like to put a hold on those if that's alright! I'll note it down on my first post c:

@Cuddleh
Sure! I'll update you when the trade is finished~
m16OKP.jpeg
Lah values ~ [item=Coursing skira] - 20g [item=Chipskink] - 14.2kt [item=greenroot janustrap] - 10g [item=mantled foo] - 6g [item=wandering surgepriest] - 3g [item=Armored Greatowl] - 9kt [item=Ashmane Chimera] - 14g [item=Barkskin Watcher] - 4kt [item=Flora Cerdae] - 8g [item=Fungi Sage] - 3g [item=Grove Piper] - 4kt [item=Longneck Gladiator] - 24g [item=Stormclaw Showman] - 4.8kt =124g = 6.2 chests I could do the familiars above for [b]5[/b] chests if interested! <:
Lah values ~

Coursing Skira - 20g Chipskink - 14.2kt
Greenroot Janustrap - 10g Mantled Foo - 6g
Wandering Surgepriest - 3g Armored Greatowl - 9kt
Ashmane Chimera - 14g Barkskin Watcher - 4kt
Flora Cerdae - 8g Fungi Sage - 3g
Grove Piper - 4kt Longneck Gladiator - 24g
Stormclaw Showman - 4.8kt

=124g = 6.2 chests

I could do the familiars above for 5 chests if interested! <:
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
@kumatan