Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mom's Attic: S/T Lots! [LF] Chests/eggs
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 345 346
@Carolynmbp heya ma! how are you? do u happen to have prismatic silks/the bundle that u would be willing to do a i-pay-you-as-i-get-gems kinda thing? they cost like 1012g and i only have 109g rn :/ working on a bog egg to sell tho so then ill have like 409 which is about 100g under half ;-;

edit; im also have some stuff im selling if ur interested
@Carolynmbp heya ma! how are you? do u happen to have prismatic silks/the bundle that u would be willing to do a i-pay-you-as-i-get-gems kinda thing? they cost like 1012g and i only have 109g rn :/ working on a bog egg to sell tho so then ill have like 409 which is about 100g under half ;-;

RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@Fioreth

I'd set value at 3.5kg. And I'm definitely interested in the SD skins.
@Fioreth

I'd set value at 3.5kg. And I'm definitely interested in the SD skins.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp
Sounds good! :) I didn't see any Skin:XI in the auction house, but there is a Skin: Custos Sol for 5k gems, which seems a bit high to me? I'm honestly not sure how to price the skins, do you have any input? :)
@Carolynmbp
Sounds good! :) I didn't see any Skin:XI in the auction house, but there is a Skin: Custos Sol for 5k gems, which seems a bit high to me? I'm honestly not sure how to price the skins, do you have any input? :)
@TheSunsIllusion Hi Mikey! :) It's been too long! [quote name="TheSunsIllusion" date="2023-01-20 21:19:36" ] @Carolynmbp heya ma! how are you? do u happen to have prismatic silks/the bundle that u would be willing to do a i-pay-you-as-i-get-gems kinda thing? they cost like 1012g and i only have 109g rn :/ working on a bog egg to sell tho so then ill have like 409 which is about 100g under half ;-; edit; im also have some stuff im selling if ur interested [/quote] As it happens, I do - they're on this boy at the moment. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50502353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505024/50502353_350.png[/img][/url] Let's take our conversation to PM and work it out. :)
@TheSunsIllusion Hi Mikey! :) It's been too long!
TheSunsIllusion wrote on 2023-01-20 21:19:36:

As it happens, I do - they're on this boy at the moment. 50502353_350.png

Let's take our conversation to PM and work it out. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Fioreth

Let me do some further research. I also saw the AH listing, now I need to check the forums. :)
@Fioreth

Let me do some further research. I also saw the AH listing, now I need to check the forums. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp
Thank you, I appreciate it! :)
@Carolynmbp
Thank you, I appreciate it! :)
@Carolynmbp

How much for 11 Yellow Sludge, 5 Orange Goo, 10 Green Goo, 5 Orange Ooze, 4 green ooze, 4 green sludge, 4 Yellow Goo, 4 Purple Sludge?
@Carolynmbp

How much for 11 Yellow Sludge, 5 Orange Goo, 10 Green Goo, 5 Orange Ooze, 4 green ooze, 4 green sludge, 4 Yellow Goo, 4 Purple Sludge?
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Fioreth

OK. There's a copy of XI on offer for 2kg in Skins & Accents, but willing to haggle, as well as a quote of 1.5kg in Items for Sale.

The most recent price quote I can find for Custos Sol is 1.5kg, 2 yrs ago. Which makes sense, as there were 120 printed.

@Fioreth

OK. There's a copy of XI on offer for 2kg in Skins & Accents, but willing to haggle, as well as a quote of 1.5kg in Items for Sale.

The most recent price quote I can find for Custos Sol is 1.5kg, 2 yrs ago. Which makes sense, as there were 120 printed.

C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp

I actually had a little time to poke around too and found a couple boards advertising Custos Sol:

Feb 2022 for 3k gems:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3101222/1

Dec 2021 for 2.6k gems
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3088739/1

I find that if you search using the skin ID number you find more results :)

I could offer Custos Sol and 3 unhatched eggs for the dragon? If we go by the 3k gem price from Feb?
@Carolynmbp

I actually had a little time to poke around too and found a couple boards advertising Custos Sol:

Feb 2022 for 3k gems:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3101222/1

Dec 2021 for 2.6k gems
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3088739/1

I find that if you search using the skin ID number you find more results :)

I could offer Custos Sol and 3 unhatched eggs for the dragon? If we go by the 3k gem price from Feb?
@Fioreth

Ah, sorry - I was looking for offers or completed sales by ID number. Asking prices are great, but sales are the far more realistic price check, from my experience. I mean, the 5kg price in the AH would be nice, but it's sitting there, not selling. :)
@Fioreth

Ah, sorry - I was looking for offers or completed sales by ID number. Asking prices are great, but sales are the far more realistic price check, from my experience. I mean, the 5kg price in the AH would be nice, but it's sitting there, not selling. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 345 346