Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mom's Attic: S/T Lots! [LF] Chests/eggs
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 345 346
@decomposedcarrot

Hey, sorry, my power has been out all evening, and just came back in time for me to go to bed. :(

But quick answer - I don't usually take art, but I do want a bone fiend, though I don't know that I can afford it yet. You have my attention, and my sincere interest. :)
@decomposedcarrot

Hey, sorry, my power has been out all evening, and just came back in time for me to go to bed. :(

But quick answer - I don't usually take art, but I do want a bone fiend, though I don't know that I can afford it yet. You have my attention, and my sincere interest. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp

Hi there! I was wondering how much FC leaves you would want for the following items:
Vial of Brilliant Sight
golden wing silks
oynx seraph headpiece wing ornament, and necklace
glowing purple clawtips
glowing gold clawtips

@Carolynmbp

Hi there! I was wondering how much FC leaves you would want for the following items:
Vial of Brilliant Sight
golden wing silks
oynx seraph headpiece wing ornament, and necklace
glowing purple clawtips
glowing gold clawtips

I collect Plumed Headdresses, please let me know if you have any you aren’t using :)
@carolynmbp
Hi! I wanted to check and see if you have these Baldwin ingredients, and how many leaves you would want for them if you do <3 thank you!!!

3x Sizzling Phosphorus
7x Green Throated Skink
5x Weird Purple Skink

Edit: or if you might be interested in this skin <3
@carolynmbp
Hi! I wanted to check and see if you have these Baldwin ingredients, and how many leaves you would want for them if you do <3 thank you!!!

3x Sizzling Phosphorus
7x Green Throated Skink
5x Weird Purple Skink

Edit: or if you might be interested in this skin <3
1JQqhES.pngGOwpMlP.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Carolynmbp Hello! Just wondering if your [item=lightning lancer] is available to buy with FC? And if not, could I could get a [item=curious jeweler] and [item=vibrant jeweler] for FC? :)
@Carolynmbp

Hello! Just wondering if your Lightning Lancer is available to buy with FC? And if not, could I could get a Curious Jeweler and Vibrant Jeweler for FC? :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Hullo again! Here's what I want for now:
  • Summer Swelter: 50
  • Bubbly Bisque Tailtaille: 30
  • Weathered Scale Cuirass: 13
TOTAL: 93g, 279 fc?

Also, if it means anything I don't mind doing a one-way CR with the FC, so you can just send PAs for these after. I know I like to do that so I can use the search and not the horrible CR UI. Up to you though!
Hullo again! Here's what I want for now:
  • Summer Swelter: 50
  • Bubbly Bisque Tailtaille: 30
  • Weathered Scale Cuirass: 13
TOTAL: 93g, 279 fc?

Also, if it means anything I don't mind doing a one-way CR with the FC, so you can just send PAs for these after. I know I like to do that so I can use the search and not the horrible CR UI. Up to you though!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

Hi all, I know it's Friday and I haven't really been around this week, so... if you're still interested in anything, please let me know. I'll be around today, and limited time tomorrow, but can work out details as needed.

@Altair

2kg for the skin Nobility; I need to link the updated thread I made for UMA sales as I haven't updated my listing in this post https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3122889/1. (And yes, I do have Nobility still available as well as Argent Nobility)

Edit: Also have dire claw and quetzeel (not blotched at the moment) if you're still looking for fest cash trades.

@Elidibus

I'm sorry, water sprite was sold a while back, but I did just trade for a nature and a lightning sprite, if either is of interest.

@FelineThing

Onxy seraph anklets & headpiece 45g/14g - if paying fest cash (3:1g for this fest), I'd do it for 125fc

@NannaLi

Yes, I have Stay for You (60g) and Plantineas (60g) chests - price based on the skin, not the chest, to keep it a bit more reasonable. :) I'm happy to take current chests at 25g ea or leaves (3:1g) as payment.

@Born2bwild

I have:
Vial of Brilliant Sight
golden wing silks
oynx seraph headpiece 14g/32fc wing ornament 55g/165fc, and necklace 9g/27fc
glowing purple clawtips 25g/75fc
glowing gold clawtips (don't currently have, can brew) 20g/60fc
Hi all, I know it's Friday and I haven't really been around this week, so... if you're still interested in anything, please let me know. I'll be around today, and limited time tomorrow, but can work out details as needed.

@Altair

2kg for the skin Nobility; I need to link the updated thread I made for UMA sales as I haven't updated my listing in this post https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3122889/1. (And yes, I do have Nobility still available as well as Argent Nobility)

Edit: Also have dire claw and quetzeel (not blotched at the moment) if you're still looking for fest cash trades.

@Elidibus

I'm sorry, water sprite was sold a while back, but I did just trade for a nature and a lightning sprite, if either is of interest.

@FelineThing

Onxy seraph anklets & headpiece 45g/14g - if paying fest cash (3:1g for this fest), I'd do it for 125fc

@NannaLi

Yes, I have Stay for You (60g) and Plantineas (60g) chests - price based on the skin, not the chest, to keep it a bit more reasonable. :) I'm happy to take current chests at 25g ea or leaves (3:1g) as payment.

@Born2bwild

I have:
Vial of Brilliant Sight
golden wing silks
oynx seraph headpiece 14g/32fc wing ornament 55g/165fc, and necklace 9g/27fc
glowing purple clawtips 25g/75fc
glowing gold clawtips (don't currently have, can brew) 20g/60fc
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp no problem! i would take the nature sprite right now, just let me know how much. might come back for the lightning once i gather more funds up
@Carolynmbp no problem! i would take the nature sprite right now, just let me know how much. might come back for the lightning once i gather more funds up
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->5NV671.pngffbQ31.pngOePaI1.pngunknown.png
@Elidibus

Nature sprite is 1700g LAH - which is less than what I traded for, so I'm not comfortable going lower than that. However, I do take g/t/eggs/leaves (3:1g)/current fest chests - and am happy to negotiate other possible trades.
@Elidibus

Nature sprite is 1700g LAH - which is less than what I traded for, so I'm not comfortable going lower than that. However, I do take g/t/eggs/leaves (3:1g)/current fest chests - and am happy to negotiate other possible trades.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@drakota77749

If you're still looking, I have:

6x Green Throated Skink @30g/90fc ea
@drakota77749

If you're still looking, I have:

6x Green Throated Skink @30g/90fc ea
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp i can do 1700g sure. would you take 1mil treasure and 700g? i can add leaves on top if you wanted to do more too
@Carolynmbp i can do 1700g sure. would you take 1mil treasure and 700g? i can add leaves on top if you wanted to do more too
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->5NV671.pngffbQ31.pngOePaI1.pngunknown.png
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 345 346