Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2019]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 436 437
@kahvinporo Hi I've got a [item=cryptic cameo] for your [item=banshee brooch]?
@kahvinporo Hi I've got a for your ?
firemid.png
@Mirres
2 chests for your tassets?
@Mirres
2 chests for your tassets?
Yr0dYV1.png G1WQiFU.pngiGkGYwm.pngjcZPRaT.pngV64MfEk.pngGiM4TyT.pngibkfGrn.pngimage.pngWzq1y1I.pngs0RMySq.gif
fOHFzrA.png
@Orii

I just traded the last one for 7 familiars if you can throw in one more that I don't have I will accept the trade.
@Orii

I just traded the last one for 7 familiars if you can throw in one more that I don't have I will accept the trade.
Done swapping!
Done swapping!
nrqegeu.gifgSzq7.gif
@painesgrey

hey! i have everything that you want, what would you take for your nocturne egg and/or noc scroll?
@painesgrey

hey! i have everything that you want, what would you take for your nocturne egg and/or noc scroll?
@painesgrey

I can do the plasmpool armet, forecallouses and 9 of the new fams in that list for a noct egg?
@painesgrey

I can do the plasmpool armet, forecallouses and 9 of the new fams in that list for a noct egg?
@Aerites Would you do it all for an egg + scroll?

@CosmicAngel That would be fine. :)
@Aerites Would you do it all for an egg + scroll?

@CosmicAngel That would be fine. :)
jnZQtYi.png
@TalonLock
Sending CR!
@TalonLock
Sending CR!
tumblr_pify60C1UG1sfsjsoo1_500.png
FR + 10 hours || Wishlist || Special Birthday Dragons
@absinthy

Would you consider either 7 strange chests or the enchanter’s cobwebs for the egg?

edit: I could probably also do the cobwebs + a couple of chests.
@absinthy

Would you consider either 7 strange chests or the enchanter’s cobwebs for the egg?

edit: I could probably also do the cobwebs + a couple of chests.
bitmap.gif ***********

hi, I'm aster!
they/them
[quote name="Have" ] [item=plasmpool armet][item=bewitching ruby ghastcrown][item=bewitching ruby nightshroud] [item=haunting amber nightshroud][item=fiendish emerald ghastcrown][item=solar flame headpiece] So many familiars from the previous years, ask about any of them and there's a good chance I got it for trade. [/quote] [quote name="Want" ] I'm mostly after the new familiars I'm missing. :D [item=Apparition Lance][item=Cryptic Cameo][item=Dancing Chalice][item=Pitfall Fixture][item=Spritely Portrait][item=Bouncy Broiler][item=Battered Vase] (Any pieces from the new baldwin set) [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Strange Chest][item=Breed Change: Nocturne] [/quote]
Have wrote:

So many familiars from the previous years, ask about any of them and there's a good chance I got it for trade.
Want wrote:

I'm mostly after the new familiars I'm missing. :D

(Any pieces from the new baldwin set)

Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 436 437