Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2019]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 436 437
@kahvinporo Hi I've got a [item=cryptic cameo] for your [item=banshee brooch]?
@kahvinporo Hi I've got a Cryptic Cameo for your Banshee Brooch ?
firemid.png
@Mirres
2 chests for your tassets?
@Mirres
2 chests for your tassets?
@Orii

I just traded the last one for 7 familiars if you can throw in one more that I don't have I will accept the trade.
@Orii

I just traded the last one for 7 familiars if you can throw in one more that I don't have I will accept the trade.
Done swapping!
Done swapping!
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
@painesgrey

hey! i have everything that you want, what would you take for your nocturne egg and/or noc scroll?
@painesgrey

hey! i have everything that you want, what would you take for your nocturne egg and/or noc scroll?
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@painesgrey

I can do the plasmpool armet, forecallouses and 9 of the new fams in that list for a noct egg?
@painesgrey

I can do the plasmpool armet, forecallouses and 9 of the new fams in that list for a noct egg?
@Aerites Would you do it all for an egg + scroll?

@CosmicAngel That would be fine. :)
@Aerites Would you do it all for an egg + scroll?

@CosmicAngel That would be fine. :)
v9zz4TD.png
@TalonLock
Sending CR!
@TalonLock
Sending CR!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@absinthy

Would you consider either 7 strange chests or the enchanter’s cobwebs for the egg?

edit: I could probably also do the cobwebs + a couple of chests.
@absinthy

Would you consider either 7 strange chests or the enchanter’s cobwebs for the egg?

edit: I could probably also do the cobwebs + a couple of chests.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
[quote name="Have" ] [item=plasmpool armet][item=bewitching ruby ghastcrown][item=bewitching ruby nightshroud] [item=haunting amber nightshroud][item=fiendish emerald ghastcrown][item=solar flame headpiece] So many familiars from the previous years, ask about any of them and there's a good chance I got it for trade. [/quote] [quote name="Want" ] I'm mostly after the new familiars I'm missing. :D [item=Apparition Lance][item=Cryptic Cameo][item=Dancing Chalice][item=Pitfall Fixture][item=Spritely Portrait][item=Bouncy Broiler][item=Battered Vase] (Any pieces from the new baldwin set) [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Strange Chest][item=Breed Change: Nocturne] [/quote]
Have wrote:
Plasmpool Armet Bewitching Ruby Ghastcrown Bewitching Ruby Nightshroud
Haunting Amber Nightshroud Fiendish Emerald Ghastcrown Solar Flame Headpiece
So many familiars from the previous years, ask about any of them and there's a good chance I got it for trade.
Want wrote:

I'm mostly after the new familiars I'm missing. :D

Apparition Lance Cryptic Cameo Dancing Chalice Pitfall Fixture Spritely Portrait Bouncy Broiler Battered Vase

(Any pieces from the new baldwin set)

Unhatched Nocturne Egg Strange Chest Breed Change: Nocturne
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 436 437