Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2019]
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437
[center] [quote=Want][Size=6]Want:[/size] [Item= strange chest][Item= unhatched Nocturne egg][Item= breed change: Nocturne] [Item= Enchanter's Cobwebs ][Item= Enchanter's herb pouch ][Item= Enchanter's staff ] [Item= Sorcerer's Cobwebs ][Item= Sorcerer's staff ]([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2143889/1#post_26196434]full wishlist[/url]) [/quote] [Size=5]All offers welcome![/size] [Up to date 01.07] [quote= Have][Size=6]Have:[/size] [Item= apparition lance ][Item= Vigilant Spear ][Item= seething stove ][Item= ][Item= pitfall fixture ][Item= cryptic cameo ][Item= Spritely Portrait ][Item=Spirit Armor ][Item= Animated Armor ][Item= Vulpine Lamp ][Item= Serpentine Lamp][Item=Living Luminance ][Item= Sorcerous Arms ][Item= ][Item= Enchanted Armaments][Item= Orbiting Spirit ][Item= masked phantom ][Item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak ][Item= Smoldering Sconce ][Item= Calculating Candelabra ][Item= Crooked Hatchet ][Item= axe mimic ][Item= Mischievous Magnifier ][Item= Pinpush Mirror Doll ][Item= four-eyed phylactery ][Item= Kyorinrin ][Item=Spidered Seat ][Item= Transmuted Treasure ][Item= Serthis Support ][Item= Inquisitive Shroud ][Item= ghosthost viola ][Item= ravenous cauldron ][Item= painted marionette ][Item= magic mirror ][Item= deadly reflection ][Item= blooming hedgehide ][Item= overwatered seedling ][item= unlikely alliance ][Item= spellbound tome][item= ensorcelled volume ][Item= living sculpture ][item= ][Item= animated statue ][item= ectoplasmime ][item= jawlocker ][item= snarling mimic ][Item= ] [Item= Plasmpool Hindcallouses ][Item= Plasmpool forecallouses ][Item= Plasmpool ][Item= Plasmpool Grimplate ] [Item= Haunting Amber Ghastcrown ][Item= Haunting Amber Grasp ][Item=Haunting Amber taildecor ][Item= Haunting Amber Nightshroud ] [Item= Jolly Jester's Gloves ][Item=Jolly Jester's Cape ][Item= ] [Item=Ghost Flame headpiece ][Item= Ghost Flame tail jewel ][Item=Ghost Flame tail ribbon ] [Item= Conjurer's Herb Pouch ][Item= Conjurer's staff ][item= ][Item= ][item= ][item= ][Item= ][item= ][Item= ][item= ][item= ][Item= ][item= ][Item= ][item= ] [/quote] Lots of NotN to offer! Please feel free to check out all the other items I have available for trade! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2143889/1]yard sard[/url](u want my noc eggs?) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2759599/1]Hatchery trading[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2791647/1]G1'S & primals[/url][/center]
Want wrote:
Want:
Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg Breed Change: Nocturne
Enchanter's Cobwebs Enchanter's Herb Pouch Enchanter's Staff
Sorcerer's Cobwebs Sorcerer's Staff (full wishlist)

All offers welcome!

[Up to date 01.07]
Have wrote:
Have:
Apparition Lance Vigilant Spear Seething Stove Pitfall Fixture Cryptic Cameo Spritely Portrait Spirit Armor Animated Armor Vulpine Lamp Serpentine Lamp Living Luminance Sorcerous Arms Enchanted Armaments Orbiting Spirit Masked Phantom Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Smoldering Sconce Calculating Candelabra Crooked Hatchet Axe Mimic Mischievous Magnifier Pinpush Mirror Doll Four-Eyed Phylactery Kyorinrin Spidered Seat Transmuted Treasure Serthis Support Inquisitive Shroud Ghosthost Viola Ravenous Cauldron Painted Marionette Magic Mirror Deadly Reflection Blooming Hedgehide Overwatered Seedling Unlikely Alliance Spellbound Tome Ensorcelled Volume Living Sculpture Animated Statue Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Snarling Mimic

Plasmpool Hindcallouses Plasmpool Forecallouses Plasmpool Grimplate
Haunting Amber Ghastcrown Haunting Amber Grasp Haunting Amber Taildecor Haunting Amber Nightshroud
Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Cape
Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon
Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff
Lots of NotN to offer!
Please feel free to check out all the other items I have available for trade!

yard sard(u want my noc eggs?)

Hatchery trading

G1'S & primals
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
@Wissyn

Would you take my Transmuted Treasure, Ravenous Cauldron, and Enchanted Armament for your Seething Stove, Cryptic Cameo, and Banshee Brooch?
@Wissyn

Would you take my Transmuted Treasure, Ravenous Cauldron, and Enchanted Armament for your Seething Stove, Cryptic Cameo, and Banshee Brooch?
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@GiantPandroid I'd be delighted to do that, I'll send a CR.
@GiantPandroid I'd be delighted to do that, I'll send a CR.
@WingedClaymore
Do you happen to have any vulpine lamps? If so how many?
@WingedClaymore
Do you happen to have any vulpine lamps? If so how many?
@Cheremtasy

I'm sorry I don't have any duplicates of that one ;0; I just have the 1 for my collection :c
@Cheremtasy

I'm sorry I don't have any duplicates of that one ;0; I just have the 1 for my collection :c
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
@WingedClaymore
Oh no worries! Thought it'd be worth it to ask anyways. Good luck finding the rest of the fams and apparel you need!
@WingedClaymore
Oh no worries! Thought it'd be worth it to ask anyways. Good luck finding the rest of the fams and apparel you need!
@Cheremtasy

Thank youu, same to you!
@Cheremtasy

Thank youu, same to you!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Done
Done
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
[quote name="WangGae" date="2020-01-06 17:43:57" ] @Soggyking I saw you don't have [item=bluelight chipskink] and [item=buttercup strangler] in your Beastiary. If you'd like I would trade them for [item=Axe Mimic] and [item=Inquisitive Shroud]. [/quote] Sounds good! I'll send you the crossroads now.
WangGae wrote on 2020-01-06 17:43:57:
@Soggyking
I saw you don't have Bluelight Chipskink and Buttercup Strangler in your Beastiary.
If you'd like I would trade them for Axe Mimic and Inquisitive Shroud .
Sounds good! I'll send you the crossroads now.
done
done
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437