Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] huge hoard sale; fest, genes etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[emoji=silver tiara size=1]
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie
I'm interested in these skins:
Electric Fledge (LAH 95g)
Gilded Memories (LAH 86g)

And your Spirit of Shadow familiar (LAH 190g), total 371g.

I checked your bestiary and it looks like you don't have these:
Anomalous Skink (LAH 190g)
Amberwing Waveskimmer (LAH 44g)
Bengal Chimera (LAH 10g)
Blacktalon Striker (LAH 5g)
Blue and Gold Macaw (LAH 35g)
Disappearing Pisces (LAH 38g)
Total = 322g

Would you accept the above familiars + 49g as a trade?

@crimsonpixie
I'm interested in these skins:
Electric Fledge (LAH 95g)
Gilded Memories (LAH 86g)

And your Spirit of Shadow familiar (LAH 190g), total 371g.

I checked your bestiary and it looks like you don't have these:
Anomalous Skink (LAH 190g)
Amberwing Waveskimmer (LAH 44g)
Bengal Chimera (LAH 10g)
Blacktalon Striker (LAH 5g)
Blue and Gold Macaw (LAH 35g)
Disappearing Pisces (LAH 38g)
Total = 322g

Would you accept the above familiars + 49g as a trade?

CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
@lykantos thank you for the offer! unfortunately i can't seem to find electric fledge (must have sold them before my hiatus, really sorry about that) and i'd like to hang onto gilded memories but if you're interested, i could do

spirit of shadow for disappearing pisces, bengal chimera and blacktalon striker as partial, with the rest in gems? i don't mind taking the blue and gold as partial too but g would be preferred :")

again, apologies for the unavailability of the skins
@lykantos thank you for the offer! unfortunately i can't seem to find electric fledge (must have sold them before my hiatus, really sorry about that) and i'd like to hang onto gilded memories but if you're interested, i could do

spirit of shadow for disappearing pisces, bengal chimera and blacktalon striker as partial, with the rest in gems? i don't mind taking the blue and gold as partial too but g would be preferred :")

again, apologies for the unavailability of the skins
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie
So that would be the Spirit of Shadow (current LAH dropped to 183g) for a Pisces (38), Bengal Chimera (10), Blacktalon (5) and Blue&Gold Macaw (35) + 95 gems? I can do that!
@crimsonpixie
So that would be the Spirit of Shadow (current LAH dropped to 183g) for a Pisces (38), Bengal Chimera (10), Blacktalon (5) and Blue&Gold Macaw (35) + 95 gems? I can do that!
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
@lykantos works for me, send a cr whenever :")
@lykantos works for me, send a cr whenever :")
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
I'm interested in your Wildclaw Breed Change, Vial of Darkened Sight, Accent: Yellow Alien WCF, Skin: Comfort, and Skin: Disdain- anything in my trade list or art shop interest you for those items? I can also offer some primals!
I'm interested in your Wildclaw Breed Change, Vial of Darkened Sight, Accent: Yellow Alien WCF, Skin: Comfort, and Skin: Disdain- anything in my trade list or art shop interest you for those items? I can also offer some primals!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7