Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Max Level Cauldron - OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 261 262
@Siscily awesome, thank you!!!
@Siscily awesome, thank you!!!
@Siscily

Hi, can you brew me a copy of Banescale Pinstripe? Thanks!
@Siscily

Hi, can you brew me a copy of Banescale Pinstripe? Thanks!
BcRJQQl.png
@RadioactivePup
Yep, sure can! It'll be tomorrow evening, as I have one gene already in the cauldron and another to drop in there in the morning. If that's ok with you and you're still interested, let me know and I'll let you know what you need. Thanks!
@RadioactivePup
Yep, sure can! It'll be tomorrow evening, as I have one gene already in the cauldron and another to drop in there in the morning. If that's ok with you and you're still interested, let me know and I'll let you know what you need. Thanks!
@Siscily

That's fine with me!
@Siscily

That's fine with me!
BcRJQQl.png
@RadioactivePup
Ok! Banescale Pinstripe requires:

50kt
One Imbued Sulfur
Two Red Sludge
One Gold Muck
Four Snail Husks

Feel free to send the mats whenever you're ready; I'll get them in the cauldron as soon as it's free and will let you know when I do!
@RadioactivePup
Ok! Banescale Pinstripe requires:

50kt
One Imbued Sulfur
Two Red Sludge
One Gold Muck
Four Snail Husks

Feel free to send the mats whenever you're ready; I'll get them in the cauldron as soon as it's free and will let you know when I do!
@RoseofRomania
One Poison is done and the next is brewing! It'll be done this evening and I'll send them both then.

@RadioactivePup
The cauldron will be free this evening if you still want the Banescale Pinstripe. Just send mats when you're ready!
@RoseofRomania
One Poison is done and the next is brewing! It'll be done this evening and I'll send them both then.

@RadioactivePup
The cauldron will be free this evening if you still want the Banescale Pinstripe. Just send mats when you're ready!
@siscily Thanks so much for the update!
@siscily Thanks so much for the update!
@siscily would you mind brewing the imbued sulfur as well? it's too pricey to buy off the AH, but i have the mats it needs
@siscily would you mind brewing the imbued sulfur as well? it's too pricey to buy off the AH, but i have the mats it needs
BcRJQQl.png
@RadioactivePup
Sure! Just send the stuff over and I'll get it going right away.
@RadioactivePup
Sure! Just send the stuff over and I'll get it going right away.
@RoseofRomania
Genes have been sent via CR!
@RoseofRomania
Genes have been sent via CR!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 261 262