Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Max Level Cauldron - OPEN No Queue!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 259 260
@siscily Thank you!
@siscily Thank you!
Hello! I'd love to have a Banescale Skink brewed.
Hello! I'd love to have a Banescale Skink brewed.
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
@GriffinFire
Sure thing! I have one ahead of you, so it'll be tomorrow morning before I can get it going. If you're still interested, let me know, and I'll let you know what mats you need. Thanks!
@GriffinFire
Sure thing! I have one ahead of you, so it'll be tomorrow morning before I can get it going. If you're still interested, let me know, and I'll let you know what mats you need. Thanks!
That's fine! I've got all the mats ready to go.
That's fine! I've got all the mats ready to go.
@GriffinFire
All righty! Feel free to send them whenever you're ready. I'll get them in the cauldron as soon as I'm able, and I'll let you know when I do!
@GriffinFire
All righty! Feel free to send them whenever you're ready. I'll get them in the cauldron as soon as I'm able, and I'll let you know when I do!
@RadioactivePup
Your Banescale Pinstripe is brewing and will be ready in the morning!

(Also I don't think you sent the mats for the gene - correct me if I'm wrong. I had them available so went ahead to brew, but if you could send the mats over to replenish what I used, that'd be great! Thanks!)
@RadioactivePup
Your Banescale Pinstripe is brewing and will be ready in the morning!

(Also I don't think you sent the mats for the gene - correct me if I'm wrong. I had them available so went ahead to brew, but if you could send the mats over to replenish what I used, that'd be great! Thanks!)
@Siscily

np! i sent some mats over as soon as i could
@Siscily

np! i sent some mats over as soon as i could
BcRJQQl.png
@GriffinFire
Banescale Skink is in the cauldron for you! It'll probably be the morning before I can get it back. Sorry it's a little late - just got a chance to access a computer.
@GriffinFire
Banescale Skink is in the cauldron for you! It'll probably be the morning before I can get it back. Sorry it's a little late - just got a chance to access a computer.
@RadioactivePup
Thank you! Gene's done and on the way! Sorry for being a little late, just got access to my computer.
@RadioactivePup
Thank you! Gene's done and on the way! Sorry for being a little late, just got access to my computer.
@Siscily
No worries. Thank you!
@Siscily
No worries. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 259 260