Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Max Level Cauldron - Closed for Fest
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264
@Siscily forgive me for the ping if you're already subscribed
could you brew a Primary Gene: Pinstripe for me? i'll send all the requirements in a PM!
@Siscily forgive me for the ping if you're already subscribed
could you brew a Primary Gene: Pinstripe for me? i'll send all the requirements in a PM!
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
@Siscily

Hello~

If you're open, would it be possible to get 99 x Red Sludge converted into 33 x Purple Sludge? : o If not, no worries.
@Siscily

Hello~

If you're open, would it be possible to get 99 x Red Sludge converted into 33 x Purple Sludge? : o If not, no worries.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@weirdPhilosopher
Sure! If you haven't already, send the mats on over and I'll get it brewing ASAP!

@Espoir
I can, yep. Send them on over and I'll get them going ASAP.
@weirdPhilosopher
Sure! If you haven't already, send the mats on over and I'll get it brewing ASAP!

@Espoir
I can, yep. Send them on over and I'll get them going ASAP.
@Siscily Can I get this apparel brewed? [item=Rainbow Starsilk Scarf]x3[item=Rainbow Starsilk Shawl]x3[item=Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves]x3[item=Rainbow Starsilk Socks]x3
@Siscily

Can I get this apparel brewed?

Rainbow Starsilk Scarf x3 Rainbow Starsilk Shawl x3 Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves x3 Rainbow Starsilk Socks x3
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis
Yep! Might be a day or two, but I can get to it. Send the mats on over!
@lemfolis
Yep! Might be a day or two, but I can get to it. Send the mats on over!
Hey! I was wondering if I could get a capsule gene brewed? I have everything for it ^^
Hey! I was wondering if I could get a capsule gene brewed? I have everything for it ^^
pxqvSho.png
@Siscily hi, i have another imbued sulfur! still too underleveled to brew myself, but i'd like to order another pinstripe gene! so many projects need it lol. i'll send you the mats in a PM ^^
@Siscily hi, i have another imbued sulfur! still too underleveled to brew myself, but i'd like to order another pinstripe gene! so many projects need it lol. i'll send you the mats in a PM ^^
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
@KneeThief @weirdPhilosopher
Sure! If you haven't already, send the mats over and I'll get them going ASAP!
@KneeThief @weirdPhilosopher
Sure! If you haven't already, send the mats over and I'll get them going ASAP!
Would I be able to get Scene: Royal Chambers brewed? Let me know if you have availability! Thank you!
Would I be able to get Scene: Royal Chambers brewed? Let me know if you have availability! Thank you!
SNxmMw2.png
> Flipside/Flip
> They/Them
>+2 FRT
@Flipsidee
Sure! It might be a bit, but I can do it. Send the mats on over if a wait is ok, and I'll get it going ASAP.
@Flipsidee
Sure! It might be a bit, but I can do it. Send the mats on over if a wait is ok, and I'll get it going ASAP.
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264