Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Max Level Cauldron - OPEN No Queue!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 260 261
@Ilyriss
Sure thing! It'll be this evening before I can get it in. Sludge requires:

90kt
2 Copper Muck
2 Black Slime
1 Blue Goo
1 River Muck familiar
1 Reinforced Glass Beaker

Let me know if you need me to make the beaker, and I'll let you know what it needs. Feel free to send the mats for the gene whenever you're ready! Thanks!
@Ilyriss
Sure thing! It'll be this evening before I can get it in. Sludge requires:

90kt
2 Copper Muck
2 Black Slime
1 Blue Goo
1 River Muck familiar

Let me know if you need me to make the beaker, and I'll let you know what it needs. Feel free to send the mats for the gene whenever you're ready! Thanks!
@Distain
Your Porcupine gene is completed and on the way via CR!

@Ilyriss
I've got Sludge going for you! (Also I totally missed that I hadn't accepted the CR, haha. Sorry. And thanks!)
@Distain
Your Porcupine gene is completed and on the way via CR!

@Ilyriss
I've got Sludge going for you! (Also I totally missed that I hadn't accepted the CR, haha. Sorry. And thanks!)
@Siscily

Would you mind brewing the Capsule gene for me when available, please?
@Siscily

Would you mind brewing the Capsule gene for me when available, please?
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
@AngelofDeath22
No problem! It'll be tomorrow morning. The mats are:

110000kt
3 Silver Muck
2 Grey Slime
4 Orange Sludge
3 Yellow Ooze

Feel free to send the mats when you're ready, and I'll let you know when it's in the cauldron. Thanks!
@AngelofDeath22
No problem! It'll be tomorrow morning. The mats are:

110000kt
3 Silver Muck
2 Grey Slime
4 Orange Sludge
3 Yellow Ooze

Feel free to send the mats when you're ready, and I'll let you know when it's in the cauldron. Thanks!
@Siscily

Great, thanks! Sent the mats/currency ^-^
@Siscily

Great, thanks! Sent the mats/currency ^-^
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
Hello! Whenever you're available again, do you think you could brew Skink (Banescale) for me? I've got all of the mats/currency and the recipe pulled up, so I can send them as soon as you say the word.
Hello! Whenever you're available again, do you think you could brew Skink (Banescale) for me? I've got all of the mats/currency and the recipe pulled up, so I can send them as soon as you say the word.
“an
-art by @owleics
@Ilyriss
Your Sludge is on its way via CR!

@AngelofDeath22
Your Capsule is brewing! It's a 14-hour brew, so it may be tomorrow morning before I can get it. (It's 10am here.)

@Cantata
Sure thing! It'll likely be tomorrow morning. If that's all right, go ahead and send the mats when you're ready. I'll get them in the cauldron asap and let you know when I do.
@Ilyriss
Your Sludge is on its way via CR!

@AngelofDeath22
Your Capsule is brewing! It's a 14-hour brew, so it may be tomorrow morning before I can get it. (It's 10am here.)

@Cantata
Sure thing! It'll likely be tomorrow morning. If that's all right, go ahead and send the mats when you're ready. I'll get them in the cauldron asap and let you know when I do.
@AngelofDeath22
Your Capsule is on the way via CR!

@Cantata
Your Banescale Skink is in the cauldron! I'll have it back to you this evening.
@AngelofDeath22
Your Capsule is on the way via CR!

@Cantata
Your Banescale Skink is in the cauldron! I'll have it back to you this evening.
@Cantata
Your Banescale Skink is on the way via CR!
@Cantata
Your Banescale Skink is on the way via CR!
@Siscily

Would it be possible to brew the whole banescale pinstripe line? I've got all the materials for each of the brews, but I dont have the levels for even the reinforced bottles ^^;

If you'd rather do a few at a time, I'm cool with that too~ ^v^
@Siscily

Would it be possible to brew the whole banescale pinstripe line? I've got all the materials for each of the brews, but I dont have the levels for even the reinforced bottles ^^;

If you'd rather do a few at a time, I'm cool with that too~ ^v^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 260 261