Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Earth dom shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 168 169
@Susurra Hi! Sorry but did you mean skydancer or another breed?
@Susurra Hi! Sorry but did you mean skydancer or another breed?
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette SORRY, Skydancer! Words got mixed up.
@FeeshyKette SORRY, Skydancer! Words got mixed up.
@LynnStarDragon Hi, as each skin is 29,750t with 15% DOM reduction your order came to a total of 208,250, feel free to resend the rest of the funds (29,750t) in a CR whenever!
@LynnStarDragon Hi, as each skin is 29,750t with 15% DOM reduction your order came to a total of 208,250, feel free to resend the rest of the funds (29,750t) in a CR whenever!
@FeeshyKette

Hello again, dear! Could I ask another favor of you? Could I get one of each of these genes, please?

Breed Change: Auraboa
Primary Gene: Boa (Auraboa)
Secondary Gene: Diamondback (Auraboa)
Tertiary Gene: Willow (Auraboa)
Total: 465,375t

Sending: 466kt plus more familiars for your bestiary. (^_^)
@FeeshyKette

Hello again, dear! Could I ask another favor of you? Could I get one of each of these genes, please?

Breed Change: Auraboa
Primary Gene: Boa (Auraboa)
Secondary Gene: Diamondback (Auraboa)
Tertiary Gene: Willow (Auraboa)
Total: 465,375t

Sending: 466kt plus more familiars for your bestiary. (^_^)
mmmmmm

Undertide 80s!
A Small and Ridiculously Nostalgic Hatchery
Where the pop culture references are so out of date they're rad!
82230361.png Manny.|.FRT.+17

@FeeshyKette, sending my funds and fest skin order via 1-way CR. Thank-you for your services!!! ^w^
@FeeshyKette, sending my funds and fest skin order via 1-way CR. Thank-you for your services!!! ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
-
-
-
@FeeshyKette

I'm sorry! I just now see that you're closed. Please do ping me if you reopen before the end of Earth dom and I'll send the CR. Thank you, dear! (^_^)
@FeeshyKette

I'm sorry! I just now see that you're closed. Please do ping me if you reopen before the end of Earth dom and I'll send the CR. Thank you, dear! (^_^)
mmmmmm

Undertide 80s!
A Small and Ridiculously Nostalgic Hatchery
Where the pop culture references are so out of date they're rad!
82230361.png Manny.|.FRT.+17

@roastedsoymanny Feel free to send a CR in as I saw that all the genes you are looking for are in stock! :D
@roastedsoymanny Feel free to send a CR in as I saw that all the genes you are looking for are in stock! :D
Are you able to buy me two skins? If you're catching up on orders I can come back later!
Are you able to buy me two skins? If you're catching up on orders I can come back later!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax Send a CR! :D
@Birdsofwax Send a CR! :D
@FeeshyKette

Hi. Sorry to bother you but I'm a little confused. Your progress tracker on page 2 says you're all done (updated at 17:13) but you haven't accepted my CR or sent me the skins I requested. Did you miss mine or is your progress tracker not up-to-date?
@FeeshyKette

Hi. Sorry to bother you but I'm a little confused. Your progress tracker on page 2 says you're all done (updated at 17:13) but you haven't accepted my CR or sent me the skins I requested. Did you miss mine or is your progress tracker not up-to-date?
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 168 169