Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level My Cauldron! [LV 24 Cauldron]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Can I get one each of these brewed:

Both Protobeasts + Tar-Trooper Slarg + Cauldron Crawler + Glam Nudibranch?

Thanks <3
Can I get one each of these brewed:

Both Protobeasts + Tar-Trooper Slarg + Cauldron Crawler + Glam Nudibranch?

Thanks <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida sorry for the wait! My cauldron is open if you'll pm the first set of materials ^^
@Kunikida sorry for the wait! My cauldron is open if you'll pm the first set of materials ^^
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
Give me a bit to gather them, sorry! ;v;
Give me a bit to gather them, sorry! ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida it's all good :3 take your time.
@Kunikida it's all good :3 take your time.
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
Do you want mostly big items that take a long time? I have a bunch of materials that need to get turned into other materials and it takes for ever with my one cauldron, so let me know if you wanna help out :) I don't mind wait times.
Do you want mostly big items that take a long time? I have a bunch of materials that need to get turned into other materials and it takes for ever with my one cauldron, so let me know if you wanna help out :) I don't mind wait times.
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
When you're free could you brew genes for me? Capsule is the main need but Poison/Toxin as well.

How many sets of ingredients would you like at once? I need at least 40 total brewed so I could keep you busy for a while.
When you're free could you brew genes for me? Capsule is the main need but Poison/Toxin as well.

How many sets of ingredients would you like at once? I need at least 40 total brewed so I could keep you busy for a while.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Jaz sorry for the late response, it's been a day ^^; I think for now, I'm gonna stick to brewing bigger stuff instead of transmuting, at least until I get my inventory sorted.

@Nightwind My cauldron is free now :) I just got a chance to update my first post.

After how things went with the last person, I think I'd prefer to have the ingredients sent as needed so I can keep better track of what I'm brewing. I don't mind brewing all three genes for you and listing it as such, just maybe not having everything sent all at once.
@Jaz sorry for the late response, it's been a day ^^; I think for now, I'm gonna stick to brewing bigger stuff instead of transmuting, at least until I get my inventory sorted.

@Nightwind My cauldron is free now :) I just got a chance to update my first post.

After how things went with the last person, I think I'd prefer to have the ingredients sent as needed so I can keep better track of what I'm brewing. I don't mind brewing all three genes for you and listing it as such, just maybe not having everything sent all at once.
XVdLiaL.png
Hello! I was wondering if I could get help with some sludge brews? I'd like to brew 20 purple sludge!
Hello! I was wondering if I could get help with some sludge brews? I'd like to brew 20 purple sludge!
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx unfortunately, my cauldron isn't currently open, just been a lil busy and haven't been able to update my post ^^; Also, I don't think I'm open to transmuting objects at this time, sorry!
@xxxx unfortunately, my cauldron isn't currently open, just been a lil busy and haven't been able to update my post ^^; Also, I don't think I'm open to transmuting objects at this time, sorry!
XVdLiaL.png
Got it! Thank you for letting me know :)
Got it! Thank you for letting me know :)
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9