Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level My Cauldron! [LV 24 Cauldron]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lyrastrae Sure c: And you can send them either way ^^
@Lyrastrae Sure c: And you can send them either way ^^
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
Hello! Could you brew a [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] for me? Thank you!
Hello! Could you brew a Fine Alchemical Reduction for me? Thank you!
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@RK0Luna sure c: I forgot to update the first post, but my cauldron is currently in use, so I'll give you a ping once it's open ^^
@RK0Luna sure c: I forgot to update the first post, but my cauldron is currently in use, so I'll give you a ping once it's open ^^
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
Hello! Very new player here, could you please brew me a [item=tertiary gene: capsule] after the other requests?
Hello! Very new player here, could you please brew me a Tertiary Gene: Capsule after the other requests?
@TurquoiseRed sure c: I'll give you a ping when you're up next.
@TurquoiseRed sure c: I'll give you a ping when you're up next.
XVdLiaL.png
@RK0Luna cauldron is open! Send the mats whenever you're ready ^^

@TurquoiseRed your brew is now next in line after RK0Luna :)
@RK0Luna cauldron is open! Send the mats whenever you're ready ^^

@TurquoiseRed your brew is now next in line after RK0Luna :)
XVdLiaL.png
@TurquoiseRed my cauldron is open! If you'll send the materials for Capsule over, I'll get it started ^^
@TurquoiseRed my cauldron is open! If you'll send the materials for Capsule over, I'll get it started ^^
XVdLiaL.png
Could you brew a [item=Imbued Sulfur] for me? Thank you!
Could you brew a Imbued Sulfur for me? Thank you!
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@RK0Luna sure c: I'll add it to up next. I'll give you a ping when I'm ready.
@RK0Luna sure c: I'll add it to up next. I'll give you a ping when I'm ready.
XVdLiaL.png
Hello! I’ll be needing some Reinforced Beakers! I can send over 250t, 2 orange goo, 2 red goo, and four broken bottles for it in a one-way cr! I can be patient to wait my turn on the cauldron, just ping me and send it over using a cr when it’s ready!
@Rowyn
Hello! I’ll be needing some Reinforced Beakers! I can send over 250t, 2 orange goo, 2 red goo, and four broken bottles for it in a one-way cr! I can be patient to wait my turn on the cauldron, just ping me and send it over using a cr when it’s ready!
@Rowyn
IMG_9366.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9