Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Niko's Leveling Services [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Moonweaverr yep, that's fine! i should be able to get started on them tonight, shouldn't take me longer than 2 weeks! ^-^
@Moonweaverr yep, that's fine! i should be able to get started on them tonight, shouldn't take me longer than 2 weeks! ^-^
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
Link to Dragon/s: Antiquity and Howler
Levels Wanted: All the way to 25 for both!
Other: Idk if this is important, but in addition to being partially levelled (they are both L15), they have a lot of stat points sunk into their VIT. If this will be an issue and you need some Tincturing or otherwise, do let me know.
Link to Dragon/s: Antiquity and Howler
Levels Wanted: All the way to 25 for both!
Other: Idk if this is important, but in addition to being partially levelled (they are both L15), they have a lot of stat points sunk into their VIT. If this will be an issue and you need some Tincturing or otherwise, do let me know.
OGk6x.gif
Link to Dragon/s: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56750501] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567506/56750501_350.png[/img] [/url] Levels Wanted: 10-25 Other: na
Link to Dragon/s:

56750501_350.png

Levels Wanted: 10-25
Other: na

Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@crylark the total for both of them would come to 270kt/g, or 65kt/g upfront! the stats shouldn't be an issue, so you don't need to worry about tincturing them! ^-^
@seige at the moment, all five slots will be filled up, so i won't accept any more dragons, but i can put you on the waiting list if you'd like, and i can ping you the moment i finish up with one of the other orders! the cost to level up your kiddo would come to 170kt/g, or 42kt/g upfront, but i wouldn't require any sort of payment until i accept your dragon into my lair if you're okay with that!
@crylark the total for both of them would come to 270kt/g, or 65kt/g upfront! the stats shouldn't be an issue, so you don't need to worry about tincturing them! ^-^
@seige at the moment, all five slots will be filled up, so i won't accept any more dragons, but i can put you on the waiting list if you'd like, and i can ping you the moment i finish up with one of the other orders! the cost to level up your kiddo would come to 170kt/g, or 42kt/g upfront, but i wouldn't require any sort of payment until i accept your dragon into my lair if you're okay with that!
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
@wanderingstar Neat! I'll toss you a CR, but I should ask first, since you're taking bribes and mixed payments, might you be willing to accept a few 2018 accents/skins into the payment? If so, I'll PM you what I have; if not, that's fine too ^^
@wanderingstar Neat! I'll toss you a CR, but I should ask first, since you're taking bribes and mixed payments, might you be willing to accept a few 2018 accents/skins into the payment? If so, I'll PM you what I have; if not, that's fine too ^^
OGk6x.gif
@crylark certainly!! i'd take whatever the LAH price for them is off of the cost ^-^
@crylark certainly!! i'd take whatever the LAH price for them is off of the cost ^-^
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
Sounds great. Put me on the list, please.
Sounds great. Put me on the list, please.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige all righty, sounds good!
@seige all righty, sounds good!
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
Shop Update!!

@CyberAce has officially joined as another staff for the shop! Both of us will be taking orders as of today!
Shop Update!!

@CyberAce has officially joined as another staff for the shop! Both of us will be taking orders as of today!
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
@seige I can take your dragon for training! It will be 170g/kt total and about 43g/kt upfront!
@seige I can take your dragon for training! It will be 170g/kt total and about 43g/kt upfront!
9rg4t7S.pngdancy_boi_sml.pngLmUgyiV.pngtocc2Dm.pngw6lvxxU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7