Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S+T] Ozprey's Swap Shop!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54
@SkylarDN9
Absolutely! I'll send it over!
@SkylarDN9
Absolutely! I'll send it over!
@IllusiveFox @Kalia With a bit more fighting in the coliseum, we have a bunch of stuff from redrock cove, including a bit of that new fancy apparel! [item=starlight unicorn mane] [item=dainty wavehopper] [item=vivid wavehopper] [item=tradewinds gull]x3 [item=noxious coralclimber]x2 [item=Maren spearmaiden] [item=highfin sea serpent] [item=daydream puffer] [Item=secondary gene: morph]
@IllusiveFox
@Kalia

With a bit more fighting in the coliseum, we have a bunch of stuff from redrock cove, including a bit of that new fancy apparel!

Starlight Unicorn Mane

Dainty Wavehopper Vivid Wavehopper Tradewinds Gull x3 Noxious Coralclimber x2 Maren Spearmaiden Highfin Sea Serpent Daydream Puffer

Secondary Gene: Morph
@Ozprey
I'd love to buy any and all fodder apparel if you have some in stock!
@Ozprey
I'd love to buy any and all fodder apparel if you have some in stock!
@Pyon I don't, I just sold the last of it, sorry.
@Pyon I don't, I just sold the last of it, sorry.
@Ozprey
Ah okay, no worries!
@Ozprey
Ah okay, no worries!
I finally Got some Blue Ooze. Can i trade it to you for the "Vermin" Accent?
I finally Got some Blue Ooze. Can i trade it to you for the "Vermin" Accent?
@Taziipi
Sure, how many blue ooze do you have? At the moment it's got an LAH value of 14 gems apiece.
@Taziipi
Sure, how many blue ooze do you have? At the moment it's got an LAH value of 14 gems apiece.
@ozprey
Do you have any mage socks? I’m making stockings to send to my friends and the joke item are socks (cause that’s all anyone wants as a gift lol)

I’ll buy them all if you do
@ozprey
Do you have any mage socks? I’m making stockings to send to my friends and the joke item are socks (cause that’s all anyone wants as a gift lol)

I’ll buy them all if you do
image0.gif
@Univorn
Unfortunately all I have are aviator boots and steampunk spats in terms of footwear. I can try and look for some mage socks if you'd like, though?
@Univorn
Unfortunately all I have are aviator boots and steampunk spats in terms of footwear. I can try and look for some mage socks if you'd like, though?
@ozprey no it’s alright ^^
Thank you tho
@ozprey no it’s alright ^^
Thank you tho
image0.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54