Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S+T] Ozprey's Swap Shop!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54
@Ozprey

Okay! So I have a bunch of Copper Muck that I'd be more than happy to trade.

Running the calculations, I'd like to get the Flaxen Unicorn Magic set, Tigerlily Flower Crown, and 4 Black Slime. That'd be the two Familiars and 54 Copper Muck. That sound good?
@Ozprey

Okay! So I have a bunch of Copper Muck that I'd be more than happy to trade.

Running the calculations, I'd like to get the Flaxen Unicorn Magic set, Tigerlily Flower Crown, and 4 Black Slime. That'd be the two Familiars and 54 Copper Muck. That sound good?
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@SkylarDN9
54 copper muck and the two familiars sounds fine to me! I'll set up a trade for you!

@hobihobi
Absolutely! I'll add you now!

@ThisWayIsNotSafe
I just sold my flaxen unicorn magic set to someone else... But you're in luck! I have enough gems to get another one for the shop!
In total, that comes to 495 g, if I've done my maths right.
If you happen to have a spellwrought halo, How would you feel about swapping the lot for the conflagrant and voltaic halos, the veil, the cosmologist's tools, and a spellwrought halo? If you don't have one you'd be willing to trade, I'd be happy to take the contaminated halo instead, if that's alright with you.

@DelightedVilla
Sure! I'll send the mane over to you!
@SkylarDN9
54 copper muck and the two familiars sounds fine to me! I'll set up a trade for you!

@hobihobi
Absolutely! I'll add you now!

@ThisWayIsNotSafe
I just sold my flaxen unicorn magic set to someone else... But you're in luck! I have enough gems to get another one for the shop!
In total, that comes to 495 g, if I've done my maths right.
If you happen to have a spellwrought halo, How would you feel about swapping the lot for the conflagrant and voltaic halos, the veil, the cosmologist's tools, and a spellwrought halo? If you don't have one you'd be willing to trade, I'd be happy to take the contaminated halo instead, if that's alright with you.

@DelightedVilla
Sure! I'll send the mane over to you!
@Ozprey

yeah i do have a spellwrought halo and i'm down to trade it :)
that sounds good to me!

actually, i have a question then, if you'd be buying another unicorn magic set anyways, could i ask for the seaweed one instead of the flaxen? (both are on my wishlist but the seaweed one is slightly higher priority lol)
@Ozprey

yeah i do have a spellwrought halo and i'm down to trade it :)
that sounds good to me!

actually, i have a question then, if you'd be buying another unicorn magic set anyways, could i ask for the seaweed one instead of the flaxen? (both are on my wishlist but the seaweed one is slightly higher priority lol)
@ThisWayIsNotSafe sure! I could even buy you both, if you'd like! Though, no more than two.
@ThisWayIsNotSafe sure! I could even buy you both, if you'd like! Though, no more than two.
@Ozprey I just depleted some of my mats so these are what I have remaining. [img]https://i.imgur.com/exq2UpR.png[/img] lmk if you'd like any of these mats! :D
@Ozprey I just depleted some of my mats so these are what I have remaining.

exq2UpR.png

lmk if you'd like any of these mats! :D

@Ozprey

mmmm tempting... but I think I'll just stick with the seagrass one for now?
lemme send you a CR
@Ozprey

mmmm tempting... but I think I'll just stick with the seagrass one for now?
lemme send you a CR
@mirriwind
I'd be interested in your grey slime and blue ooze!
Grey slime is on the AH for 5g right now, and blue ooze is 14g, so both of them should come together at 52g, so do you think you could do me those and 25g/kt?
@mirriwind
I'd be interested in your grey slime and blue ooze!
Grey slime is on the AH for 5g right now, and blue ooze is 14g, so both of them should come together at 52g, so do you think you could do me those and 25g/kt?
@IllusiveFox @Kalia Did some fighting in redrock cove, and now we have more items for the shop! [Item=earth runestone] [item=twilight rose thorn banner] [item=twilight rose thorn collar][item=twilight rose thorn arm tangle][item=twilight rose thorn wing tangle] [item=Maren sorceress] [Item=eliminate] [color=#c77400][Size=4][B]Side note:[/b][/size][/color] I'm now at a cauldron level of [size=4][b]21![/b][/size] Which means I can now brew sparkling mint bow apparel, vials of darkened sight, and the herb rack vista!
@IllusiveFox @Kalia

Did some fighting in redrock cove, and now we have more items for the shop!

Earth Runestone

Twilight Rose Thorn Banner
Twilight Rose Thorn Collar Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle

Maren Sorceress

Eliminate

Side note: I'm now at a cauldron level of 21! Which means I can now brew sparkling mint bow apparel, vials of darkened sight, and the herb rack vista!
@Ozprey

Can I swap you 4 Blue Ooze and 3 Copper Muck for your Maren Sorceress and the Steel Steampunk Wings?
@Ozprey

Can I swap you 4 Blue Ooze and 3 Copper Muck for your Maren Sorceress and the Steel Steampunk Wings?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
Yeah, sure, I'll send them over to you.
@Twizz
Yeah, sure, I'll send them over to you.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54