Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S+T] Ozprey's Swap Shop!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54
I have 2 gaoler breed changes if those count for anything
I have 2 gaoler breed changes if those count for anything
@Aslanda
I'm not really interested in gaoler scrolls at the moment, sorry.
Is there something you're looking to buy in particular?
@Aslanda
I'm not really interested in gaoler scrolls at the moment, sorry.
Is there something you're looking to buy in particular?
@Ozprey I am interested in any or all of the following: [item=Vista: Alchemical Formula] [item=Vista: Earthshaker] [item=Vista: Kelp Beds] [item=Vista: Scorched Forest] [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] for a total of 98g/98kt. The things I have to offer (at current LAH) are [item=Gold Aviator Scarf] (5kt/6g), [item=Waverider Cape] (25g/39kt), [item=Ornate Pearly Necklace] (4g/9.4kt), [item=Gloomy Highnoon Vest] (8g/12kt), [item=Shining Goblin] (44g/45kt), [item=Sparkling Goblin] (90g/80kt), [item=Enchanting Goblin] (45g/70kt), [item=Enduring Goblin] (52g/60kt), [item=Crumbling Goblin] (38g/no treasure listing), [item=Frozen Goblin] (40g/69.5kt), [item=Bubbling Goblin] (20g/45kt), [item=Sprouting Goblin] (35g/38.5kt), [item=Spirit of Light] (80g/135kt), [item=Spirit of Earth] (50g/75kt), [item=Spirit of Water] (39g/65kt), [item=Ball-jointed Bogsneak] (15g/10kt), [item=Masked Phantom] (9g/11kt), [item=Irradiated Astronomer] (4g/5.2kt). I'm sure you can find something in there to add up to 98g/kt.
@Ozprey I am interested in any or all of the following: Vista: Alchemical Formula Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Scorched Forest for a total of 98g/98kt.

The things I have to offer (at current LAH) are Gold Aviator Scarf (5kt/6g), Waverider Cape (25g/39kt), Ornate Pearly Necklace (4g/9.4kt), Gloomy Highnoon Vest (8g/12kt), Shining Goblin (44g/45kt), Sparkling Goblin (90g/80kt), Enchanting Goblin (45g/70kt), Enduring Goblin (52g/60kt), Crumbling Goblin (38g/no treasure listing), Frozen Goblin (40g/69.5kt), Bubbling Goblin (20g/45kt), Sprouting Goblin (35g/38.5kt), Spirit of Light (80g/135kt), Spirit of Earth (50g/75kt), Spirit of Water (39g/65kt), Ball-Jointed Bogsneak (15g/10kt), Masked Phantom (9g/11kt), Irradiated Astronomer (4g/5.2kt).

I'm sure you can find something in there to add up to 98g/kt.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Kalia
@IllusiveFox

Fresh from Baldwin's, we have some more familiars and apparel for sale!
Glam Nudibranch Bubble Brook Gecko

Peacebringer's Mantle Burlap Mantle
@Kalia
@IllusiveFox

Fresh from Baldwin's, we have some more familiars and apparel for sale!
Glam Nudibranch Bubble Brook Gecko

Peacebringer's Mantle Burlap Mantle
@Ozprey

No, I was just wondering if I'd be able to browse with the scrolls in mind.
@Ozprey

No, I was just wondering if I'd be able to browse with the scrolls in mind.
@Ozprey

Hi! Could I get 10 pieces of junk apparel?
@Ozprey

Hi! Could I get 10 pieces of junk apparel?
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Ozprey

Hiya! Thinking about trading some things for the Coarsefur Yeti. I have a lot of Copper Muck (currently 90), a Highreach Bonepicker, and Grey Slime (currently 44) I'd be happy to trade for it. Wanted to know how much you value each of these items at so that way we get close to a fair trade~
@Ozprey

Hiya! Thinking about trading some things for the Coarsefur Yeti. I have a lot of Copper Muck (currently 90), a Highreach Bonepicker, and Grey Slime (currently 44) I'd be happy to trade for it. Wanted to know how much you value each of these items at so that way we get close to a fair trade~
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@mithrel
How would you feel about swapping all of that for your sparkling goblin and gloomy highnoon vest?

@SkylarDN9
I usually go off LAH or nearabouts, so at the moment copper muck is 4g each, grey slime is 5g each and bonepickers are 4g!

@Doughnut
You're in luck, and have just enough surplus to do that for you! I'll send you a trade posthaste.
@mithrel
How would you feel about swapping all of that for your sparkling goblin and gloomy highnoon vest?

@SkylarDN9
I usually go off LAH or nearabouts, so at the moment copper muck is 4g each, grey slime is 5g each and bonepickers are 4g!

@Doughnut
You're in luck, and have just enough surplus to do that for you! I'll send you a trade posthaste.
@Ozprey That's fine! I'll send the CR.
@Ozprey That's fine! I'll send the CR.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Ozprey

Okay then! Would it be possible to trade 20 Grey Slime, 49 Copper Muck, and 1 Highreach Bonepicker for the Coarsefur Yeti, then?
@Ozprey

Okay then! Would it be possible to trade 20 Grey Slime, 49 Copper Muck, and 1 Highreach Bonepicker for the Coarsefur Yeti, then?
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54