Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S+T] Ozprey's Swap Shop!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@Sandia Yeah, I can do that for you! That'll be 55g+180g, which is 235g! @Raptorclaw I don't have one in my vault, but thanks to my level, I can brew one just for you! A brown mask [item=brown plague doctor mask] would be 14g/kt, a white mask [item=white plague doctor mask] would be 12g/kt, and a grey one [item=gray plague doctor mask] would be 15g/kt! Bearing in mind I can only brew one at once, and that if you had any of the materials needed for brewing it'd cost less.
@Sandia
Yeah, I can do that for you!
That'll be 55g+180g, which is 235g!

@Raptorclaw
I don't have one in my vault, but thanks to my level, I can brew one just for you!
A brown mask Brown Plague Doctor Mask would be 14g/kt, a white mask White Plague Doctor Mask would be 12g/kt, and a grey one Gray Plague Doctor Mask would be 15g/kt! Bearing in mind I can only brew one at once, and that if you had any of the materials needed for brewing it'd cost less.
Cool I will take the white one please, I will send payment over now also sorry your ping got lost in role play forums responses
Cool I will take the white one please, I will send payment over now also sorry your ping got lost in role play forums responses
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
@Ozprey
Do you have extra MistJam skins to trade by any chance??
I hecked up again.
I meant to go to a Dom shop last night and just blanked.
@Ozprey
Do you have extra MistJam skins to trade by any chance??
I hecked up again.
I meant to go to a Dom shop last night and just blanked.
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@SilverChilver
I might just do, why? Which skins are you missing?
@SilverChilver
I might just do, why? Which skins are you missing?
Any of these?
Kite Party
Featherbound Wayfarer
Esteemed Aeromancer
Soaring Wayfarer
Here Be Dragons
Trade Winds
Any of these?
Kite Party
Featherbound Wayfarer
Esteemed Aeromancer
Soaring Wayfarer
Here Be Dragons
Trade Winds
@SilverChilver

I have all of those except soaring wayfarer and trade winds!
@SilverChilver

I have all of those except soaring wayfarer and trade winds!
@Ozprey

Could I purchase the following for currency?

Mesacliff Harpy
Cairnstone Carry x2
Haunting Amber Forejewels
@Ozprey

Could I purchase the following for currency?

Mesacliff Harpy
Cairnstone Carry x2
Haunting Amber Forejewels
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot
Yeah sure, I'll send them to you!
@Fennelroot
Yeah sure, I'll send them to you!
@Ozprey
Awesome, can you hold them while I figure out what I'm trading for them?
Of the stuff on your Want list, I have Spirit or Earth, Plague and Fire. Boulder and Magic Nymphs. Flora Cerdae and Melon Marzal. Jadecarved Decoy, Bogus Manamonger, and Sunsea Pseudo.
I also have at least some of all the Baldwin mats on your list.
I can look up prices for my stuff if you tell me what you're interested in at the moment. Can you tell me what you're valuing the skins at? (In total or each one, idc, I need them all lol)
@Ozprey
Awesome, can you hold them while I figure out what I'm trading for them?
Of the stuff on your Want list, I have Spirit or Earth, Plague and Fire. Boulder and Magic Nymphs. Flora Cerdae and Melon Marzal. Jadecarved Decoy, Bogus Manamonger, and Sunsea Pseudo.
I also have at least some of all the Baldwin mats on your list.
I can look up prices for my stuff if you tell me what you're interested in at the moment. Can you tell me what you're valuing the skins at? (In total or each one, idc, I need them all lol)
@SilverChilver

Going by LAH, those four are 63, 79, 90 and 30, but I'm just gonna round that down to 240.

I'm pretty low on slime and sludge, if you have any of those, and I'd be interested in the spirits you have!
@SilverChilver

Going by LAH, those four are 63, 79, 90 and 30, but I'm just gonna round that down to 240.

I'm pretty low on slime and sludge, if you have any of those, and I'd be interested in the spirits you have!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54