Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | >> [LF] Melters - 2kT/Melt + 3kT/Rare
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[center][color=red][font=corbel][size=6][b]No need to ping as I'm subscribed! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [/center][/color][/font][/size][/b] [font=corbel][size=6][b]Hiring Melters: [color=green]OPEN[/color][/size][/b][/font] ------------------------------------- [center][font=corbel][b]Anything that I send will be from the [u]food (goo), materials (ooze), or the other (sludge) category![/b][/u] [size=5][b]I [u]only[/u] pay in treasure, 2kT/melt! + 3kT for all red, purple, and blue![/size] [b](That's 200kT/Stack + 3kT PER rare melt!)[/b][/center][/font] [list] [*] [font=corbel][size=4] [b]As long as it still says open in green above, I am open to hiring new melters![/b] [s]At this time I am not looking to hire more melters![/s] [*][font=corbel] [size=4]I will supply you the items that need to be reduced in a 1-way trade. Send back the melts in a 2-way trade afterwards and you will receive your payment! [*][font=corbel][size=4] You can take up to a stack [99] at a time with a minimum of 10 items please! You can melt for me continually or even once, just let me know if and when you ever want more to melt. [*][font=corbel][size=4] Time frame: [b]2 weeks once you receive the items![/b] If you need more time than this, then please just let me know. If there is no communication between us and the due date comes and goes, I will no longer ask for your services :(. [*][font=corbel][size=4] [color=red][b]Please leave a reply below (no need to ping as I am subbed) or PM me and let me know how many items you'd like to transmute! If you have a preference between goo, ooze, or sludge feel free to specify.[/color][/b] [*][font=corbel][size=4]You can earn tickets for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2606377]my monthly raffles,[/url] instead of treasure, if you're interested in that instead! [*] [font=corbel][size=4]Lastly, if I suspect you are not being truthful in the melts you return back (ie: sending all rare melts to get the extra bonus payout, or not sending any at all, continually) then I will no longer ask for your services! [/list] [font=corbel][u]Current Melters (Updated 9/21)[/u] Solanceae - 99 Sludge | Sent: 9/1, Due: 9/16 (Extended) Winterling04 - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/7, Due: 9/22 (Extended) lantian - 50 Sludge | Sent: 9/11, Due: 9/26 Panda001 - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/12, Due: 9/27 davietoowavey - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/16, Due: 10/1 DragonQueenJ - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/17, Due: 10/2 Saphira455 - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/20, Due: 10/5 Lindulcis - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/21, Due: 10/6 Hiii - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/21, Due: 10/6 [u]Pages Left To Melt Down As Of 9/17[/u] Food (Goo) - [b]21[/b] Materials (Ooze) - [b]16[/b] Other (Sludge) - [b]8[/b] [u]No Melt List[/u] Eonia KittenToys [quote=pinglist] [font=corbel]If you want a ping for when i'm open, please ask! (Pinglist resets after every opening) [/font] [/quote] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b7d4191cb77fd9087708904295e5e4ab/tumblr_inline_o4mb8iHfak1ttfumm_250.png[/img][/center] [font=corbel][size=6][b]Free Max (LVL 27) Cauldron: [color=green]OPEN[/color][/size][/b] ------------------------------------- [center][font=corbel]My cauldron is often open as I only use it to melt down items for myself! [size=5][b]I will only make items (anything you find under 'Create New Items')[/size] [b]Please do not ask me to melt down items for you as I have my own hoard to get through![/b][/center] [list] [*] [font=corbel][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1]Refer to the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0 to see materials and fee needed to create items![/url] [*] [font=corbel][size=4]I only require the materials and fee to create whatever item you desire. You can order as much as you'd like. Tips are not required, but they are much appreciated! I also do [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2768147]have a wishlist[/url] for anyone who may be inclined. [*] [font=corbel][size=4]As I normally have excess of melts and various mats, I am willing to sell these a little below AH prices to get any item you want made! Please let me know when ordering what you are looking for and we can discuss prices. [*] [font=corbel][size=4]If I don't get mats or a response from you within 24 hrs of asking, your order will default be put on the waitlist for at most a week as I keep my cauldron open to fulfill other orders. [*] [font=corbel][size=4][u]I am closed during fest weeks![/u] If you'd like on a pinglist for when i'm open again afterwards, please let me know! [*] [font=corbel][size=4][b]Please do not send me materials or the fee until i've confirmed your order and I ask you to! Once I do so feel free to send either a one way CR or PM. Once finished I will send items back in a PM.[/b] [*] [font=corbel][size=4][color=red][b]Please leave a reply below (no need to ping as I am subbed) or PM me and let me know what you would like made. I will give you an estimated time of when I can get to your order and let you know when to send your materials & fee.[/b][/color] [/list][font=corbel] [u]Currently Brewing (Updated 8/23 @ 3:00)[/u] - OPEN [u]Waitlist[/u] - OPEN [quote=past 10 orders][font=corbel]Stitched & Patchwork genes for Winterling04 Pinstripe gene for xxxx Trail gene for xxxx Fine Alchemical Reduction for Runi Slime gene for xxxx Veined gene for friendlycoffee Pinstripe Gene for xxxx Vial of Darkened Sight for xxxx Slime gene for fluteloops0329 Veined gene for xxxx [/font] [/quote] [quote=pinglist] [font=corbel]If you want a ping for when i'm open, please ask! (Pinglist resets after every opening) [/font] [/quote] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b7d4191cb77fd9087708904295e5e4ab/tumblr_inline_o4mb8iHfak1ttfumm_250.png[/img][/center] [font=corbel][size=6][b]Updates (Latest on top)[/size][/b] ------------------------------------- [list] [*][font=corbel]Open Cauldron again! [*][font=corbel]Closed Cauldron during fest! [*][font=corbel]Re-opened Melters section! [/list] [center][font=corbel][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1801578#post_1801578]Divider Credit[/url]
No need to ping as I'm subscribed!

Hiring Melters: OPEN
Anything that I send will be from the food (goo), materials (ooze), or the other (sludge) category!

I only pay in treasure, 2kT/melt! + 3kT for all red, purple, and blue!
(That's 200kT/Stack + 3kT PER rare melt!)

• As long as it still says open in green above, I am open to hiring new melters! At this time I am not looking to hire more melters!
  • I will supply you the items that need to be reduced in a 1-way trade. Send back the melts in a 2-way trade afterwards and you will receive your payment!
  • You can take up to a stack [99] at a time with a minimum of 10 items please! You can melt for me continually or even once, just let me know if and when you ever want more to melt.
  • Time frame: 2 weeks once you receive the items! If you need more time than this, then please just let me know. If there is no communication between us and the due date comes and goes, I will no longer ask for your services :(.
  • Please leave a reply below (no need to ping as I am subbed) or PM me and let me know how many items you'd like to transmute! If you have a preference between goo, ooze, or sludge feel free to specify.
  • You can earn tickets for my monthly raffles, instead of treasure, if you're interested in that instead!
  • Lastly, if I suspect you are not being truthful in the melts you return back (ie: sending all rare melts to get the extra bonus payout, or not sending any at all, continually) then I will no longer ask for your services!

Current Melters (Updated 9/21)
Solanceae - 99 Sludge | Sent: 9/1, Due: 9/16 (Extended)
Winterling04 - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/7, Due: 9/22 (Extended)

lantian - 50 Sludge | Sent: 9/11, Due: 9/26
Panda001 - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/12, Due: 9/27
davietoowavey - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/16, Due: 10/1
DragonQueenJ - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/17, Due: 10/2
Saphira455 - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/20, Due: 10/5
Lindulcis - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/21, Due: 10/6
Hiii - 99 Goo | Sent: 9/21, Due: 10/6

Pages Left To Melt Down As Of 9/17
Food (Goo) - 21
Materials (Ooze) - 16
Other (Sludge) - 8

No Melt List
Eonia
KittenToys

pinglist wrote:
If you want a ping for when i'm open, please ask! (Pinglist resets after every opening)

tumblr_inline_o4mb8iHfak1ttfumm_250.png

Free Max (LVL 27) Cauldron: OPEN

My cauldron is often open as I only use it to melt down items for myself!

I will only make items (anything you find under 'Create New Items')
Please do not ask me to melt down items for you as I have my own hoard to get through!
  • Refer to the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0 to see materials and fee needed to create items!
  • I only require the materials and fee to create whatever item you desire. You can order as much as you'd like. Tips are not required, but they are much appreciated! I also do have a wishlist for anyone who may be inclined.
  • As I normally have excess of melts and various mats, I am willing to sell these a little below AH prices to get any item you want made! Please let me know when ordering what you are looking for and we can discuss prices.
  • If I don't get mats or a response from you within 24 hrs of asking, your order will default be put on the waitlist for at most a week as I keep my cauldron open to fulfill other orders.
  • I am closed during fest weeks! If you'd like on a pinglist for when i'm open again afterwards, please let me know!
  • Please do not send me materials or the fee until i've confirmed your order and I ask you to! Once I do so feel free to send either a one way CR or PM. Once finished I will send items back in a PM.
  • Please leave a reply below (no need to ping as I am subbed) or PM me and let me know what you would like made. I will give you an estimated time of when I can get to your order and let you know when to send your materials & fee.

Currently Brewing (Updated 8/23 @ 3:00)
- OPEN

Waitlist
- OPEN

past 10 orders wrote:
Stitched & Patchwork genes for Winterling04
Pinstripe gene for xxxx
Trail gene for xxxx
Fine Alchemical Reduction for Runi
Slime gene for xxxx
Veined gene for friendlycoffee
Pinstripe Gene for xxxx
Vial of Darkened Sight for xxxx
Slime gene for fluteloops0329
Veined gene for xxxx
pinglist wrote:
If you want a ping for when i'm open, please ask! (Pinglist resets after every opening)

tumblr_inline_o4mb8iHfak1ttfumm_250.png

Updates (Latest on top)

• Open Cauldron again!
  • Closed Cauldron during fest!
  • Re-opened Melters section!

ELt4QtO.gif Julie/JJ | FR +0 | She/Her | Ping @LGFUADJJ

+ Coliseum Services (Grinding & Leveling)
+ Monthly Raffles: Lvl 25 Dragons, Eggs, +More!
+ FREE 1 Ticket Raffles | FREE Dragons
+ Cauldron Services + LF Melters
+ Coliseum Challenges
+ Item & Familiar Wishlist
@LGFUADJJ

i can melt 99 items for you!
@LGFUADJJ

i can melt 99 items for you!
yall-signature-shaded-tiny.png
@LGFUADJJ
I could do a full CR of familiars/apparel.
@LGFUADJJ
I could do a full CR of familiars/apparel.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
@Raan I don't have any extra apparel/familiars to send out for melting as I have been doing them myself :).
If you want something from the food/materials/other category though, just let me know how much ^_^
@Raan I don't have any extra apparel/familiars to send out for melting as I have been doing them myself :).
If you want something from the food/materials/other category though, just let me know how much ^_^
ELt4QtO.gif Julie/JJ | FR +0 | She/Her | Ping @LGFUADJJ

+ Coliseum Services (Grinding & Leveling)
+ Monthly Raffles: Lvl 25 Dragons, Eggs, +More!
+ FREE 1 Ticket Raffles | FREE Dragons
+ Cauldron Services + LF Melters
+ Coliseum Challenges
+ Item & Familiar Wishlist
@LGFUADJJ I could do a full stack for you! Doesn't matter what it is<3
@LGFUADJJ I could do a full stack for you! Doesn't matter what it is<3
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
@LGFUADJJ
I can do a stack!
@LGFUADJJ
I can do a stack!
@LGFUADJJ
Send a stack my way! just finished a stack for someone else, so I'd get started on yours right away!
@LGFUADJJ
Send a stack my way! just finished a stack for someone else, so I'd get started on yours right away!
- wishlist
@LGFUADJJ

I can melt a stack, my cauldron is currently free c:
@LGFUADJJ

I can melt a stack, my cauldron is currently free c:
@LGFUADJJ
Hello! Nice to meet you! I can help you melt down a stack of anything and I would like to ask if you accept friend request so I don't forget who to send the items to. Thank you very much!
@LGFUADJJ
Hello! Nice to meet you! I can help you melt down a stack of anything and I would like to ask if you accept friend request so I don't forget who to send the items to. Thank you very much!
Buying: Offer: 500t each
Please sell them to me! _
Thank you!
Please don't "like" any of my dragon!
Thank you!
My name is RK0(zero)Luna, not RKOLuna.
@LGFUADJJ i can melt a stack of anything for you! :)
@LGFUADJJ i can melt a stack of anything for you! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26