Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites/Old Fest/Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I realized having so many item sale threads is a bit much to remember to bump, so here is my collective! As for my wants I would prefer currency, but not tablets. [center][u][b]Inventory Items[/b][/u] [item=Darkened Eye Scar] [item=Darkened Leg Scar] [item=Darkened Arm Scar] [item=Plague Sprite] [item=Wind Sprite] [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] [item=Ethereal Entourage] [item=Eroded Crystalhide] [item=Crystalhide Treads] [item=Buffclamber Belongings] [item=Earthen Masque] [item=Electricians Power Pack] [item=Archivists Spellscroll] [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [item=Chillspike Collar] [item=Golem Gauntlet] [item=Mesa Mechanojets] [item=Metallurgists Forgetools] [item=Magmatic Pauldrons] [item=Skeletal Chimes] [item=Seashell Mantle] [item=Starseer Armband] [item=Searing Armband] [item=Druidic Armband] x3 [item=Infectionist's Armband] x2 [item=Diver Armband] x4 [item=Whirlwind Armband] Full set of Ornate Platinum Armor[/center] Thank you for your consideration! <3
I realized having so many item sale threads is a bit much to remember to bump, so here is my collective! As for my wants I would prefer currency, but not tablets.
Inventory Items
Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Leg Scar Darkened Arm Scar
Plague Sprite Wind Sprite
Twice-Dyed Mantle
Ethereal Entourage
Eroded Crystalhide Crystalhide Treads
Earthen Masque

Frigid Fugitive Shackles Chillspike Collar
Golem Gauntlet Mesa Mechanojets
Magmatic Pauldrons
Skeletal Chimes Seashell Mantle
Searing Armband
Druidic Armband x3 Infectionist's Armband x2 Diver Armband x4 Whirlwind Armband
Full set of Ornate Platinum Armor

Thank you for your consideration! <3
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump!
bump!
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Creed what is the lowest you’re willing to go for the light sprite and are you up for payment plans?
@Creed what is the lowest you’re willing to go for the light sprite and are you up for payment plans?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios

Since the LAH says 65k gems for the Light Sprite, I can go as low as 62k. What would you consider to be a good payment plan? I've never done one, and I'm not sure if I feel comfortable following through with it.
@ilios

Since the LAH says 65k gems for the Light Sprite, I can go as low as 62k. What would you consider to be a good payment plan? I've never done one, and I'm not sure if I feel comfortable following through with it.
@Creed is there any way you could do 60kg at the lowest? If not that’s fine.

The payment plan I had in mind would be a size able down payment followed by either monthly or bi-weekly payments until I pay the full price and get the sprite, unless you have another idea?

As for down payment I expect you would probably want something around 25kg and I only have about ~3kg gems right now so would have to hold it until I have enough for a down payment.
@Creed is there any way you could do 60kg at the lowest? If not that’s fine.

The payment plan I had in mind would be a size able down payment followed by either monthly or bi-weekly payments until I pay the full price and get the sprite, unless you have another idea?

As for down payment I expect you would probably want something around 25kg and I only have about ~3kg gems right now so would have to hold it until I have enough for a down payment.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios

I'd rather stick with 62kg, and I doubt I will sell this little critter anytime soon. How about when you get a sizable payment set up and I still have it, we can talk shop! I appreciate your offer and your super great idea for a payment plan!
@ilios

I'd rather stick with 62kg, and I doubt I will sell this little critter anytime soon. How about when you get a sizable payment set up and I still have it, we can talk shop! I appreciate your offer and your super great idea for a payment plan!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8