Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites/Old Fest/Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Creed .... I was never interested in the light Sprite:')
I'm after the power pack
@Creed .... I was never interested in the light Sprite:')
I'm after the power pack
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@nightsorrow

I am so sorry! I'm at work and misread! Let me finish my job here and when I get home I will hit you up with some better answers!
@nightsorrow

I am so sorry! I'm at work and misread! Let me finish my job here and when I get home I will hit you up with some better answers!
@Creed I never specified so it's not ur fault! Take ur time and thanks!
@Creed I never specified so it's not ur fault! Take ur time and thanks!
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@creed

Hello! What are you asking for the pixie procession? :)
@creed

Hello! What are you asking for the pixie procession? :)
6mWOUG0.png
@Nightsorrow
I am free from work! The Power Pack is currently 5mil treasure, and my LAH 3.6k gems. I do not like accents or skins, so if you'd like go ahead and toss me your offer. It's still going to remain in the AH for now though, because I really prefer currency.

@Runi
Hello friend! It's LAH is 299 gems, and I'm not sure what that translates into treasure. The lowest I wish to go gem-wise is 250.
@Nightsorrow
I am free from work! The Power Pack is currently 5mil treasure, and my LAH 3.6k gems. I do not like accents or skins, so if you'd like go ahead and toss me your offer. It's still going to remain in the AH for now though, because I really prefer currency.

@Runi
Hello friend! It's LAH is 299 gems, and I'm not sure what that translates into treasure. The lowest I wish to go gem-wise is 250.
@creed

I still use 1:1000 for the gem ratio for easy math xD
Its original price is 300 gems so is 275k treasure okay?
@creed

I still use 1:1000 for the gem ratio for easy math xD
Its original price is 300 gems so is 275k treasure okay?
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

Oh thank God someone who will do math, and yes! That sounds fine to me. Would you be so kind as to set up the CR for me?
@Runi

Oh thank God someone who will do math, and yes! That sounds fine to me. Would you be so kind as to set up the CR for me?
Removed Pixie Procession from the list!
Removed Pixie Procession from the list!
Bump
Bump
@Creed unfortunately as pur currency goes Im rather poor so i was wondering do u have a wishlist of some sort?
@Creed unfortunately as pur currency goes Im rather poor so i was wondering do u have a wishlist of some sort?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8