Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Orii Correct, tho you can always speed it up with gems or treasure should ya get impatient [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@Orii Correct, tho you can always speed it up with gems or treasure should ya get impatient
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko

pff, i know; i have more than enough gems to just buy them all honestly but im trying to restrain my impulse spending xD having to be patient and wait is good for me lol

(also, is there a place i should bookmark that'll keep track of this? i have a horrible memory)
@Riko

pff, i know; i have more than enough gems to just buy them all honestly but im trying to restrain my impulse spending xD having to be patient and wait is good for me lol

(also, is there a place i should bookmark that'll keep track of this? i have a horrible memory)
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii ahah, well whatever works best for you , im happy either way ^^ with how insane my workload is gonna be the next couple of months, i have 0 time to grind festivals:(
@Orii ahah, well whatever works best for you , im happy either way ^^ with how insane my workload is gonna be the next couple of months, i have 0 time to grind festivals:(
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko

im happy to help then in that case! lol
i wish you luck with all that

where should i look to keep track of progress on the trade and such by the way? my memory is really bad >>
@Riko

im happy to help then in that case! lol
i wish you luck with all that

where should i look to keep track of progress on the trade and such by the way? my memory is really bad >>
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii its appreciated ^^ I will be keeping track on this payment plan on this dragons bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12136770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121368/12136770_350.png[/img] [/url] Ill update it tomorrow tho as im on my phone now and typing on this thing is a nightmare shjksfl
@Orii its appreciated ^^

I will be keeping track on this payment plan on this dragons bio:

12136770_350.png

Ill update it tomorrow tho as im on my phone now and typing on this thing is a nightmare shjksfl
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko

oh ok! cool thanks for telling me

and lol, im a purely mobile fr user; i don't have a computer. it sucks for a bit but you get used to it xD
@Riko

oh ok! cool thanks for telling me

and lol, im a purely mobile fr user; i don't have a computer. it sucks for a bit but you get used to it xD
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Riko
Hey! I was wondering how much Crow Ghast was?
@Riko
Hey! I was wondering how much Crow Ghast was?
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
@Riko

awesome! i might just take emotional stability then, since i don't want to stretch anything more than a month or so...

1.5kg = 3k fc, i think? i've got just under 1k fc right now, and should be able to scrape up some more since i've got some more time on my hands :D
i think i could probably pay it off in the next fest cycle? assuming i get another 500 fc in the next few days and/or some currency to fill the quota.
@Riko

awesome! i might just take emotional stability then, since i don't want to stretch anything more than a month or so...

1.5kg = 3k fc, i think? i've got just under 1k fc right now, and should be able to scrape up some more since i've got some more time on my hands :D
i think i could probably pay it off in the next fest cycle? assuming i get another 500 fc in the next few days and/or some currency to fill the quota.
iQrvnPv.png
[emoji=mirror star size=2] How much for Stained Glass Coatl by Pesticide? @Riko

How much for Stained Glass Coatl by Pesticide?

@Riko
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@Riko

Hmm, okay. Would you Be willing to hold those two skins for me? I can earn the FC now, and then pay the rest in gems. Shouldn't take longer than 2-3 weeks to earn the gems.
@Riko

Hmm, okay. Would you Be willing to hold those two skins for me? I can earn the FC now, and then pay the rest in gems. Shouldn't take longer than 2-3 weeks to earn the gems.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9