Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Riko awesome! I don’t mind paying the full 2kg but I would def have to do long term payment. Is that okay with you and what sort of long term payment would you prefer (if you’re okay with it at all)?
@Riko awesome! I don’t mind paying the full 2kg but I would def have to do long term payment. Is that okay with you and what sort of long term payment would you prefer (if you’re okay with it at all)?
shaymin-sky.gif
@NetherNo1 I have done quite a lot of festival long term payment plans, so im good with that! My only term would be accent stays with me until its paid off or at least most of it is ;v;

As for the payment plan itself, ive done all kinds, most often people would pay me in fest currency throughout several festivals and just pay the last couple hundreds with pure currency. Some have just gone full fest tho!

So whatever's good for you is good for me. I usually keep track of payments on one of my dragon's descriptions so that you can also see and keep track~
@NetherNo1 I have done quite a lot of festival long term payment plans, so im good with that! My only term would be accent stays with me until its paid off or at least most of it is ;v;

As for the payment plan itself, ive done all kinds, most often people would pay me in fest currency throughout several festivals and just pay the last couple hundreds with pure currency. Some have just gone full fest tho!

So whatever's good for you is good for me. I usually keep track of payments on one of my dragon's descriptions so that you can also see and keep track~
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko Perfect! I’d honestly prefer you keep the skin with you until I have everything paid off too. I’ll send you a dm tomorrow discussing payment a little further (and thank you for being so flexible and friendly about it!) but I’m about to start my work shift so I’ll talk to you then. :D
@Riko Perfect! I’d honestly prefer you keep the skin with you until I have everything paid off too. I’ll send you a dm tomorrow discussing payment a little further (and thank you for being so flexible and friendly about it!) but I’m about to start my work shift so I’ll talk to you then. :D
shaymin-sky.gif
@NetherNo1 My pleasure! And will do, I'll look forward to your message ^^ Have a nice shift at work!
@NetherNo1 My pleasure! And will do, I'll look forward to your message ^^ Have a nice shift at work!
x4VFpHN.png
[list]@Riko I don't have the funds - but what would you like for "Illboding"? Maybe like 400 embers? I'm just throwing an offer out.
    @Riko
    I don't have the funds - but what would you like for "Illboding"?
    Maybe like 400 embers? I'm just throwing an offer out.
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@riko

How much for Broken Glass Glow M Coat?
@riko

How much for Broken Glass Glow M Coat?
earth.gif
@Iniimical Hey there!

This accent has been retired for some time and the only recent sale I can find is from 2017 for 1kg, and its currently on the AH for 3kg.. so im sorry, 400 embers is like 200g. That's a tad too low for me D:

But thanks for the interest anyway!

@3pSiL0n Hello! Its been retired for years so i'd be looking for about 1.5kg for it. Am flexible tho!
@Iniimical Hey there!

This accent has been retired for some time and the only recent sale I can find is from 2017 for 1kg, and its currently on the AH for 3kg.. so im sorry, 400 embers is like 200g. That's a tad too low for me D:

But thanks for the interest anyway!

@3pSiL0n Hello! Its been retired for years so i'd be looking for about 1.5kg for it. Am flexible tho!
x4VFpHN.png
@riko hey! whats your price range on the following:
hanahaki disease
illboding
wintertide voyager
gods of gold
@riko hey! whats your price range on the following:
hanahaki disease
illboding
wintertide voyager
gods of gold
CvyoOwu.png
@Riko

oh, god. umas for fc. my ultimate weakness.
heeere we go.

i want:

price checks and dibs on these please, and i'd love to set up a long-term plan across multiple festivals ^^;
@Riko

oh, god. umas for fc. my ultimate weakness.
heeere we go.

i want:

price checks and dibs on these please, and i'd love to set up a long-term plan across multiple festivals ^^;
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Riko I saw that you had royalist listed for 900g earlier, I have the M ridge version and would love to have the wildclaw one too, are you still looking for that much?
@Riko I saw that you had royalist listed for 900g earlier, I have the M ridge version and would love to have the wildclaw one too, are you still looking for that much?
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9