Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Last min bump cos some trades fell through n now i need tablets :>
Last min bump cos some trades fell through n now i need tablets :>
x4VFpHN.png
?
?
x4VFpHN.png
?
?
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko I know the fest is over, but are you still selling Prismatic birth? ( ) If so, how much are you charging?
@Riko I know the fest is over, but are you still selling Prismatic birth? ( ) If so, how much are you charging?
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
@Riko

sorry if you don't, but do you still have ?
@Riko

sorry if you don't, but do you still have ?
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Riko how much for Song of the Wilds? (male Imp skin)
@Riko how much for Song of the Wilds? (male Imp skin)
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@Riko

I'm interested in your Prince de la Forest accent. I can pay in gems, if that works.
@Riko

I'm interested in your Prince de la Forest accent. I can pay in gems, if that works.
sig2.png
[emoji=unicorn size=1]
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko Holy crud! You have and I’ve been looking for that one forever! Can I have a price check?
@Riko Holy crud! You have and I’ve been looking for that one forever! Can I have a price check?
shaymin-sky.gif
@NetherNo1 haha,actually ive been trying to sell it forever! x'D Haven't put it up for sale in a few months now tho.

Well its a 20 print limited and it cost 1kg so ive been putting it on the AH for 2kg but I can be flexible on that price~
@NetherNo1 haha,actually ive been trying to sell it forever! x'D Haven't put it up for sale in a few months now tho.

Well its a 20 print limited and it cost 1kg so ive been putting it on the AH for 2kg but I can be flexible on that price~
x4VFpHN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9