Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Grinding - want your derg at 25?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Hello!
I'd be interested in lvl from 1 to 25, or well, to be on the waitlist.
Do I get all the loot along with the lvling? :o
Hello!
I'd be interested in lvl from 1 to 25, or well, to be on the waitlist.
Do I get all the loot along with the lvling? :o
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@silverwing9 hey there! i hope gems are ok (because thats all i have at the moment [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] but could i buy 2 hours of grinding? really needing a phantom gene rn
@silverwing9
hey there! i hope gems are ok (because thats all i have at the moment but could i buy 2 hours of grinding?
really needing a phantom gene rn
@Silverwing9
I have a level 19 I want leveled to 25, how much would that be?
Also, add me to the queue, please.
@Silverwing9
I have a level 19 I want leveled to 25, how much would that be?
Also, add me to the queue, please.
@Peyp hiya, you do in fact get every single bit of loot - all food, battle items, apparel, genes etc. for level 1 - 25 it will cost 225kt and we can formulate a payment plan if you need it. Let me know if you still want to be on the waitlist!

@Ravenwo0d Hi there, no need to tag me im subbed. :) 2hrs would be 80g, so thats fine by me - I can put you in the queue, and all you have to do is send your derg and payment when its your turn (I'll ping you). Is there any specific venue you want me to grind and do you want collateral?

@Rivershard Hi there, no need to tag me, I'm subbed :) 19-25 would cost 60kt, I'll go ahead and add you to my queue and I'll ping you when its your turn so you can send your dragon and the payment :)

@Peyp hiya, you do in fact get every single bit of loot - all food, battle items, apparel, genes etc. for level 1 - 25 it will cost 225kt and we can formulate a payment plan if you need it. Let me know if you still want to be on the waitlist!

@Ravenwo0d Hi there, no need to tag me im subbed. :) 2hrs would be 80g, so thats fine by me - I can put you in the queue, and all you have to do is send your derg and payment when its your turn (I'll ping you). Is there any specific venue you want me to grind and do you want collateral?

@Rivershard Hi there, no need to tag me, I'm subbed :) 19-25 would cost 60kt, I'll go ahead and add you to my queue and I'll ping you when its your turn so you can send your dragon and the payment :)

ZPHN6ju.png
Yes, please! :D
No need for a payment plan, no need for collateral either.
Yes, please! :D
No need for a payment plan, no need for collateral either.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Silverwing9
no collaterral is needed! also no venue specifically. 80g is fine by me
@Silverwing9
no collaterral is needed! also no venue specifically. 80g is fine by me
@Peyp Lovely, I'll add you!

@Ravenwo0d Lovely, thanks, I'll add you! No need to ping me, I'm subbed :)
@Peyp Lovely, I'll add you!

@Ravenwo0d Lovely, thanks, I'll add you! No need to ping me, I'm subbed :)
ZPHN6ju.png
@silverwing9
not interested anymore, sorry ! i already got them trained and forgot about this one
sorry !
@silverwing9
not interested anymore, sorry ! i already got them trained and forgot about this one
sorry !
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@dustfawn ok np!
@dustfawn ok np!
ZPHN6ju.png
@Silverwing9 can you level 1 of my dergs for me? She is lvl 20 as is but i need her to lvl25. How much would that cost? Also no rush for me ^-^ this girls been sitting, waiting on getting leveled for months now whats a few more days (or weeks if needed) ^-^
@Silverwing9 can you level 1 of my dergs for me? She is lvl 20 as is but i need her to lvl25. How much would that cost? Also no rush for me ^-^ this girls been sitting, waiting on getting leveled for months now whats a few more days (or weeks if needed) ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18