Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Grinding - want your derg at 25?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
yo I got a lvl 21 that I'd like to get to 25, I'm guessing that would be 40kt (based on previous replies). also fyi he's statted & stoned @ 64qck 94str if that makes a difference, hope that doesn't disrupt the training process :p
yo I got a lvl 21 that I'd like to get to 25, I'm guessing that would be 40kt (based on previous replies). also fyi he's statted & stoned @ 64qck 94str if that makes a difference, hope that doesn't disrupt the training process :p
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@headlights that would be 40kt yes, and his stats and stones dont disrupt anything :) I just wont touch him other than to train him, let me know if you'd like to be in the queue and if you have specific venues you want him to be trained in. If not, my defaults are the Mire and whatever lvl 25 venue i feel like being in that day
@headlights that would be 40kt yes, and his stats and stones dont disrupt anything :) I just wont touch him other than to train him, let me know if you'd like to be in the queue and if you have specific venues you want him to be trained in. If not, my defaults are the Mire and whatever lvl 25 venue i feel like being in that day
ZPHN6ju.png
I'd love to be queued then, no venue preference ^^ should I send payment now or later?
I'd love to be queued then, no venue preference ^^ should I send payment now or later?
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@headlights, payment is sent with your dragon, so you only need to pay when I ping you to send him! If you want a collateral derg, please remember to set up the CR accordingly!

My queue/timeline is falling behind a bit bc the current person has effectively disappeared for a few days now, leaving me in the lurch, but i hope it wont take too long to continue going down my queue. Your patience is appreciated!
@headlights, payment is sent with your dragon, so you only need to pay when I ping you to send him! If you want a collateral derg, please remember to set up the CR accordingly!

My queue/timeline is falling behind a bit bc the current person has effectively disappeared for a few days now, leaving me in the lurch, but i hope it wont take too long to continue going down my queue. Your patience is appreciated!
ZPHN6ju.png
sounds good. and ofc, I'm in no hurry :)
sounds good. and ofc, I'm in no hurry :)
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Silverwing9
How much would it cost to send a lvl13 almost 14 dragon to you to lvl it to around lvl24-25?
Also I would get all the drops right?
Also do you stat the dragons or will you leave that to us?

Sry for all the questions
@Silverwing9
How much would it cost to send a lvl13 almost 14 dragon to you to lvl it to around lvl24-25?
Also I would get all the drops right?
Also do you stat the dragons or will you leave that to us?

Sry for all the questions
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
@Petalwind1 Hello, it would cost between 110-120kt depending on what level you actually want the dragon to reach. Also yes, you keep all the drops, as it says on the first page :) If you'd like to enter the queue, please let me know and please specify what level you ultimately want the dragon to reach
@Petalwind1 Hello, it would cost between 110-120kt depending on what level you actually want the dragon to reach. Also yes, you keep all the drops, as it says on the first page :) If you'd like to enter the queue, please let me know and please specify what level you ultimately want the dragon to reach
ZPHN6ju.png
@Silverwing9
Yes I would love to enter the queue and the dragon I want lvl should be at lvl14 by the time I send it and It would be great if you could lvl it to lvl 25 please!!
Just one more thing should i send payment emmiadetly or when you start training the dragon?
@Silverwing9
Yes I would love to enter the queue and the dragon I want lvl should be at lvl14 by the time I send it and It would be great if you could lvl it to lvl 25 please!!
Just one more thing should i send payment emmiadetly or when you start training the dragon?
@Petalwind1 As the first page states, you are only required to send the money when you send your dragon. And also on the first page, I don't need pings, I'm subbed :)
@Petalwind1 As the first page states, you are only required to send the money when you send your dragon. And also on the first page, I don't need pings, I'm subbed :)
ZPHN6ju.png
Oh okay
just ping me when its okay to send the dragon:)
Oh okay
just ping me when its okay to send the dragon:)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18