Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S}Coliseum Grinding Service{Closed!}
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
@ingridflo yep i will mark you down!
@ingridflo yep i will mark you down!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@MaybeHuman your 4 hours in the waterway has concluded I'm sending over your drops!
@MaybeHuman your 4 hours in the waterway has concluded I'm sending over your drops!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@DraconianLucian your 2 hours in the waterway has concluded I'm sending over your drops now!
@DraconianLucian your 2 hours in the waterway has concluded I'm sending over your drops now!
@jupiterwise your 2 hours in woodland path jas concluded im sending over your drops!
@jupiterwise your 2 hours in woodland path jas concluded im sending over your drops!
@BlueBaby
@AkiraLiliphenXP
@CrowHarlequin
Hey, everyone I wanted to ping you guys to see if you'd still want your grinds done or if you'd like any changes to your orders since it's been a while and I took a hiatus due to real-life and preparing for my teas test.

@ingridflo I apologize for not being able to grind during Warriors way for you if you'd lie however I can grind for this fest real life has been taking a toll on me and I have had much time to be on flightrising.
@BlueBaby
@AkiraLiliphenXP
@CrowHarlequin
Hey, everyone I wanted to ping you guys to see if you'd still want your grinds done or if you'd like any changes to your orders since it's been a while and I took a hiatus due to real-life and preparing for my teas test.

@ingridflo I apologize for not being able to grind during Warriors way for you if you'd lie however I can grind for this fest real life has been taking a toll on me and I have had much time to be on flightrising.
I still want my order! IRL always comes first!
I still want my order! IRL always comes first!
266y9b6.gifIconx100t.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Take your time love! I would still like my order as long as it doesn't become overwhelming for you!
Take your time love! I would still like my order as long as it doesn't become overwhelming for you!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
No worries! i'd like my order still,but take your time! I understand!!
No worries! i'd like my order still,but take your time! I understand!!
T1uzpYq.png qbj5aU6.gif
@ingridflo a gentle poke to see if you would want fest grinding for flame forger since i missed your grind during warriors way
@ingridflo a gentle poke to see if you would want fest grinding for flame forger since i missed your grind during warriors way
@SayuriHawthorn I'm really sorry! I've been so busy at work I've barely had any time this week to even take my gathering turns. I would love it if you could grind for me since I haven't had any time to get embers this week. Could I pay you in advance? Then you can send me PMs instead of CRs? Would that be ok?

If so tell me how much and I will PM you the payment asap.
@SayuriHawthorn I'm really sorry! I've been so busy at work I've barely had any time this week to even take my gathering turns. I would love it if you could grind for me since I haven't had any time to get embers this week. Could I pay you in advance? Then you can send me PMs instead of CRs? Would that be ok?

If so tell me how much and I will PM you the payment asap.
C315jMG.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103