Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Online] Goo/Ooze/Sludge Shop
[center][size=7][font=Papyrus][color=#43763b]Goo/Ooze/Sludge Shop![/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][b]NOTE: This shop sells goos, oozes and sludges only! Sorry players who are seeking mucks and slimes![/b][/center] [center][color=#43763b]So... I've been brewing for like 6 hours straight [i]every goddamn day[/i], so I got lots of goos/oozes/sludges by doing it... mainly the green ones. Finally, I decided to sell them' all.[/center][/color] ----- [center][size=6][font=Papyrus][color=#43763b]Goos[/center][/size][/font][/color] [center][item=Green Goo]x3 - 700t each[/center] [center][item=Yellow Goo]x13 - 2kt each[/center] [center][item=Orange Goo]x8 - 2.5kt each[/center] [center][item=Red Goo]OUT OF STOCK[/center] [center][item=Purple Goo]x4 - 3kt each[/center] [center][item=Blue Goo]x1 - 15kt each[/center] ----- [center][size=6][font=Papyrus][color=#43763b]Oozes[/center][/size][/font][/color] [center][item=Green Ooze]x78 - 1.5kt each[/center] [center][item=Yellow Ooze]x64 - 2kt each[/center] [center][item=Orange Ooze]x33 - 2kt each[/center] [center][item=Red Ooze]x31 - 2.5kt each[/center] [center][item=Purple Ooze]x24 - 2.7kt each[/center] [center][item=Blue Ooze]x9 - 7.5kt each[/center] ----- [center][size=6][font=Papyrus][color=#43763b]Sludges[/center][/size][/font][/color] [center][item=Green Sludge]OUT OF STOCK[/center] [center][item=Yellow Sludge]x18 - 1kt each[/center] [center][item=Orange Sludge]x22 - 1kt each[/center] [center][item=Red Sludge]x14 - 3kt each[/center] [center][item=Purple Sludge]OUT OF STOCK[/center] [center][item=Blue Sludge]x1 - 10kt each[/center]
Goo/Ooze/Sludge Shop!
NOTE: This shop sells goos, oozes and sludges only! Sorry players who are seeking mucks and slimes!
So... I've been brewing for like 6 hours straight every goddamn day, so I got lots of goos/oozes/sludges by doing it... mainly the green ones.
Finally, I decided to sell them' all.

Goos
x3 - 700t each
x13 - 2kt each
x8 - 2.5kt each
OUT OF STOCK
x4 - 3kt each
x1 - 15kt each

Oozes
x78 - 1.5kt each
x64 - 2kt each
x33 - 2kt each
x31 - 2.5kt each
x24 - 2.7kt each
x9 - 7.5kt each

Sludges
OUT OF STOCK
x18 - 1kt each
x22 - 1kt each
x14 - 3kt each
OUT OF STOCK
x1 - 10kt each
@GryphonEagleeye

I'll take all of your green goo/sludge and half of your green ooze? c:
@GryphonEagleeye

I'll take all of your green goo/sludge and half of your green ooze? c:
DO NOT ping me about dragons unless interested! (< For Find a Dragon threads only)
49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@GryphonEagleeye I'll take your purple sludge and red goo!

Would you accept gems? Ratio of 1:1050?
@GryphonEagleeye I'll take your purple sludge and red goo!

Would you accept gems? Ratio of 1:1050?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Will send both trades in a few minutes! Also yes, I accept gems.
Will send both trades in a few minutes! Also yes, I accept gems.