Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Egg Levelling - Art reward for Bulk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Tserin
Sure, I can do that!
as weird as it is.
@Tserin
Sure, I can do that!
as weird as it is.
DmRdZYl.png
Just wanna drop in and say that Eg is an extremely reliable and trustworthy leveller. After a couple of days, my gen 1 came back to me safe and sound and picked up some good as hell art on the way. Big recommend.
Just wanna drop in and say that Eg is an extremely reliable and trustworthy leveller. After a couple of days, my gen 1 came back to me safe and sound and picked up some good as hell art on the way. Big recommend.
Also dropping in to say that Eg is quick and reliable. They took six of my precious antique G1s and returned them after only four days, leveled, well looked-after, and with some truly adorable pieces of art!
Also dropping in to say that Eg is quick and reliable. They took six of my precious antique G1s and returned them after only four days, leveled, well looked-after, and with some truly adorable pieces of art!
@Tserin @HellsByte
Slots are open once more if you two would like to jump in~
If you'd prefer to stay on the waiting list longer/be removed from it, let me know!
@Tserin @HellsByte
Slots are open once more if you two would like to jump in~
If you'd prefer to stay on the waiting list longer/be removed from it, let me know!
DmRdZYl.png
@Egwu
I'll send you three along with two eggs in a moment after I've taken everything off them! Thanks!
@Egwu
I'll send you three along with two eggs in a moment after I've taken everything off them! Thanks!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Ahh I dont have enough treasure right now and decided I wll level my dragon on my own. Thanks anyway! Good luck!
Ahh I dont have enough treasure right now and decided I wll level my dragon on my own. Thanks anyway! Good luck!
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
@HellsByte
no worries! I'll take you off the wait list then~
@HellsByte
no worries! I'll take you off the wait list then~
DmRdZYl.png
[font= calibri] [color= #503E33] @egwu I’ll give you a wind egg if you level up this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47949276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479493/47949276_350.png[/img] [/url] he’s already level 10 so that’s good! he’s a gen1 and he means a lot to me so I’d like you to put a familiar on him so you don’t accidentally exalt :)
@egwu I’ll give you a wind egg if you level up this boy:
47949276_350.png

he’s already level 10 so that’s good! he’s a gen1 and he means a lot to me so I’d like you to put a familiar on him so you don’t accidentally exalt :)
torture_isaac.png
@torture
I'd be delighted to!
And of course, I promise I'll look after him.
@torture
I'd be delighted to!
And of course, I promise I'll look after him.
DmRdZYl.png
@Egwu
can i get on your list please? I have an Unhatched Fire Egg i'd love to trade to get one of my dragons to 25 - but they are nesting at the moment...
@Egwu
can i get on your list please? I have an Unhatched Fire Egg i'd love to trade to get one of my dragons to 25 - but they are nesting at the moment...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12