Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Egg Levelling - Art reward for Bulk
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Strychnine
I'm ready to level your dragons!
You can also choose to remain on the waitlist longer/be removed from it, if you prefer~
@Strychnine
I'm ready to level your dragons!
You can also choose to remain on the waitlist longer/be removed from it, if you prefer~
DmRdZYl.png
@Egwu wait list , please, I have two eggs and 2 each [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/674.png[/img]and [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/687.png[/img] for three dragons
@Egwu
wait list , please,
I have two eggs and 2 each
674.pngand 687.png
for three dragons
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
@Inverness
I'm happy to stick you on the waitlist!
You only need to pay 2 eggs for the three dragons though, unless you'd like to bribe to speed up the process or something?
@Inverness
I'm happy to stick you on the waitlist!
You only need to pay 2 eggs for the three dragons though, unless you'd like to bribe to speed up the process or something?
DmRdZYl.png
@Kibawolff
if you'd like to send 3 of your dragons, I can start on them shortly!
(If it's okay with you I'd like to do you dragons 3 at a time and I'll keep you at the top of the waitlist, just so they're spaced out a bit and fair to other people waiting?)
@Kibawolff
if you'd like to send 3 of your dragons, I can start on them shortly!
(If it's okay with you I'd like to do you dragons 3 at a time and I'll keep you at the top of the waitlist, just so they're spaced out a bit and fair to other people waiting?)
DmRdZYl.png
@Egwu
Thank you.

Think of the bribe offer as counter-bribes to make sure I don't get jumped over
or tips
or condolences for dealing with my friend @Battler ;-D
@Egwu
Thank you.

Think of the bribe offer as counter-bribes to make sure I don't get jumped over
or tips
or condolences for dealing with my friend @Battler ;-D
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
@Inverness
Ah, I see! That will work then. Your place on the wait list is secure. :D
and Bat certainly is a handful, but we do what we must *sigh* heheh
@Inverness
Ah, I see! That will work then. Your place on the wait list is secure. :D
and Bat certainly is a handful, but we do what we must *sigh* heheh
DmRdZYl.png
@Egwu

I just need the one dragon levelled. But, I don't have all the stones I need yet! So i'll just wait a bit longer. :)
@Egwu

I just need the one dragon levelled. But, I don't have all the stones I need yet! So i'll just wait a bit longer. :)
wpEE9mo.png
@Egwu
That’s fine with me! I totally understand, specially since I have a big order, just tell me when to send them and how many and I’ll shove them all in a CR for you! When do you prefer payment?
@Egwu
That’s fine with me! I totally understand, specially since I have a big order, just tell me when to send them and how many and I’ll shove them all in a CR for you! When do you prefer payment?
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@Egwu could i be added to the wait list, please? i have four dragons that need to be taken up to level 25. i can pay you in two eggs + 150kt, if that works for you. one of the dragons has already been taken up to level 15 but at this point i'm avoiding the coliseum like the plague, haha.
@Egwu could i be added to the wait list, please? i have four dragons that need to be taken up to level 25. i can pay you in two eggs + 150kt, if that works for you. one of the dragons has already been taken up to level 15 but at this point i'm avoiding the coliseum like the plague, haha.
@Strychnine
That's fine. unless people request it, I don't usually stat them at all while training, so you're free to make them into whatever build you want when you get them back~

@Kibawolff
If you'd like to send 3 over now, that'd be great!
You can either pay upfront for the 9 dragons, or send 2 eggs with every 3 dragons you send over, completely up to you.

@iconic
I will add you to the waitlist! That price sounds fine to me~
@Strychnine
That's fine. unless people request it, I don't usually stat them at all while training, so you're free to make them into whatever build you want when you get them back~

@Kibawolff
If you'd like to send 3 over now, that'd be great!
You can either pay upfront for the 9 dragons, or send 2 eggs with every 3 dragons you send over, completely up to you.

@iconic
I will add you to the waitlist! That price sounds fine to me~
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12